Video proof that migrants GRILLED cats in Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
How cute Candycorn and IM2 are supporting each other!

Inflammatory? Like Trump is a threat to Democracy. Trump is a dictator. Trump wants to take control of women's bodies.
I will vote for Trump and am confident that women who need to get an abortion will be able to do so. People who demonstrate around "planned parenthood" clinics should be jailed. He is wrong about abortion but otherwise----ok

Kabosu has been very good to me.

RIP Kabosu.

FOTRA5NREBF7XFA73QEULCVWYI.jpg

The Democratic party of slavery's Haitian mercenaries may have eaten you, but your spirit lives on in a commemorative cryptocoin.

kabosu-dogecoin-gty-thg-240524_1716559629304_hpMain_16x9.jpg

DOGE is low.

Last edited:
How cute Candycorn and IM2 are supporting each other!

Inflammatory? Like Trump is a threat to Democracy. Trump is a dictator. Trump wants to take control of women's bodies.
Tim Pool is a Russian asset.

Trump is a threat to our democracy. Candidates should accept the outcomes of elections.

They better hide.

Cause if I catch the fuckers, they're getting tied up good..........and I'm piling them up to make a bonfire.

Lets see how THEY like it!!!!

Tim Pool​

Tim Pool is a right-wing commentator and podcaster host who got his start livestreaming the 2011 Occupy Wall Street protests. He later reported for recognized digital media outlets Vice Media and Fusion TV but eventually went solo with his YouTube channel and podcasts.

Now boasting over 1.3 million followers on YouTube, Pool is a staunch Trump supporter who hosted the former president on his podcast, along with controversial guests like Kanye West. In 2020, a report from the Election Integrity Partnership called Pool a "superspreader" of fake news surrounding voter fraud before and after the 2020 election.

And?

Tim Pool​

Tim Pool is a right-wing commentator and podcaster host who got his start livestreaming the 2011 Occupy Wall Street protests. He later reported for recognized digital media outlets Vice Media and Fusion TV but eventually went solo with his YouTube channel and podcasts.

Now boasting over 1.3 million followers on YouTube, Pool is a staunch Trump supporter who hosted the former president on his podcast, along with controversial guests like Kanye West. In 2020, a report from the Election Integrity Partnership called Pool a "superspreader" of fake news surrounding voter fraud before and after the 2020 election.

Russian assets. They claim they were "duped" into doing the russians bidding but I suspect they did it knowingly and eagerly.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I heard from someone who spent time in Haiti that some people there DO indeed eat cats... as crazy as that might sound to our American ears. Actually, I don't see why that is so hard to believe for some here, when in other parts of the world they openly eat dogs and cats. :dunno:
The truth doesn't matter.

They'll never admit there truth if that means President Trump was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back