So At the Trump Rally...

No need for second hand information. I buy food, and gas, understand high from low as in interest rates. I know 2% inflation is better than 20% inflation, that 40 dollar crude is better than 81, that closed borders cuts down on crime.
We all buy those things. And those of us who are sane know that we'd be paying the same prices if Trump was president, or maybe more since Trump didn't know how to rebuild an economy or handle crisis. We are at less than 3 percent inflation, and the inflation we had was caused by COVID. The same COVID you make excuses for Trump losing millions of jobs.

First of all if you really hate Commies DO NOT vote for convicted felon Trump!
He LOVES Commies like Vlad Putin and he really, really wants to be just like Vlad.
If you don't like cartels trafficking people then don't buy one.
Other than that there is no magic bullet, easy solution for the cartel problem (otherwise it wouldn't be a problem anymore) and anybody who tells you otherwise is lying to you and taking you for a fool.
If you repeat the lies you are told then they are right....you are a fool.

Sure there's an easy solution, enforce the laws on the damn books.

The first is widely known to determine that separation.

An appeal to the masses of ignorant people like yourself, how cute. Where's the quote specifying it? Do you lack the intellectual ability to prove he wasn't lying? I won't hold my breath, because he was lying.

That is a supremely stupid and unrealistic thing to say. It's like saying that reality isn't real just because you don't believe it.
In fact it's not "like" that. It is that.
Rest assured Trump's 34 felony convictions are as REAL as it gets. So was his trial.
If you can't accept that then that's a good sign you've been programmed by a cult.
There are people who can help you get out and move forward.
Seek help.

And it will be just as real when those convictions are reversed.

That is a supremely stupid and unrealistic thing to say. It's like saying that reality isn't real just because you don't believe it.
In fact it's not "like" that. It is that.
Rest assured Trump's 34 felony convictions are as REAL as it gets. So was his trial.
If you can't accept that then that's a good sign you've been programmed by a cult.
There are people who can help you get out and move forward.
Seek help.
Trial was fraudulent. The purpose of it was to create propaganda to point at ignorant people like you. 34 counts is laughable, like charging you one count for every dollar of $100 that you steal it's all a sham and a fraud for political purposes and you fell for it.

We all buy those things. And those of us who are sane know that we'd be paying the same prices if Trump was president, or maybe more since Trump didn't know how to rebuild an economy or handle crisis. We are at less than 3 percent inflation, and the inflation we had was caused by COVID. The same COVID you make excuses for Trump losing millions of jobs.
Things are going to get better when Trump is re-elected. He did 100% better job than Biden has done.

At least I don't believe the propaganda being shit into your mouth from this Administration.
No you beieve the runny shit dribbling out of trumps ass into your mouth. Trump is not goingto be elected. When it's time to get serious, sane Americans are not going to elect a convict to uphold our laws. You guys are running your mouths months before the game starts.

No you beieve the runny shit dribbling out of trumps ass into your mouth. Trump is not goingto be elected. When it's time to get serious, sane Americans are not going to elect a convict to uphold our laws. You guys are running your mouths months before the game starts.
Bidens the real Criminal and everyone knows it. What exactly was he doing with his son in the throes of addiction on Air Force One making deals with our enemies. It's called traitorism, I think the shit has went to your brain.

Bidens the real Criminal and everyone knows it. What exactly was he doing with his son in the throes of addiction on Air Force One making deals with our enemies. It's called traitorism, I think the shit has went to your brain.
Since none of that happened, I'll let you continue imagining things.

Forum List

Back