So At the Trump Rally...

So, a white nationalist held up a flag and Trump is guilty. Bullshit.
The rest of us want him to close the border.
There ya go...
We saw the kind of trash that gravitates to Trump. This local girl is one of my favorite MAGAs. No job, no husband and 8 kids. She was arrested for trying to overthrow the government that feeds her and her trashy brood. She was "shocked" to get a prison sentence. :auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Since I answerd you when I said the First Amendment, go read what the first amendment was about then come back.

I did, and there's absolutely no language there that can be construed to say there is a "separation of church and state". I'm starting to think you can't read.

Even if it's true, why didn't teabaggers do SOMETHING?
Every single bill, teabaggers dismiss as crap, so they MUST like the way things are.
When your dear leader get back in office, he can change it..........RIGHT?

Teabaggers like their dear leader, would rather do nothing, just to have something to WHINE about.

We don't need new laws to deal with illegal aliens, just enforcement of the current laws. That's not being done, just fucking do it.

The sooner we get rid of them, the sooner we can pay $5 for a head of lettuce.

Yeah, because lettuce is sooooooooooooooooooo much less expensive since the xiden regime let in 15 million new lettuce pickers. Dude you really are a fucking idiot!

Prices for Lettuce, 2020-2024 ($1.69)​

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, prices for lettuce are 19.97% higher in 2024 versus 2020 (a $0.34 difference in value).

Yeah, because lettuce is sooooooooooooooooooo much less expensive since the xiden regime let in 15 million new lettuce pickers. Dude you really are a fucking idiot!

Prices for Lettuce, 2020-2024 ($1.69)​

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, prices for lettuce are 19.97% higher in 2024 versus 2020 (a $0.34 difference in value).

Inflation is global, Einstein. How much will lettuce cost when the pickers are unionized?

Inflation is global, Einstein. How much will lettuce cost when the pickers are unionized?

Ok, I give up, not going to say any more till figure out where you put the fucking goal posts. ROFLMFAO

That was Charlie Kirk. Even though he's a conservative and a Trump-supporter, some conservatives have a problem with him. Of course, idiots like IM2 are making it out like he's somehow associated with Trump.

Charlie Kirk blasted by young conservative: "Toxic leadership"

The expression "White Boy Summer" came from a rap song by Chet Hanx...

Chet Hanx is Tom Hanks kid?

Interesting. . .. and a bit ironic that a leftist commie like IM2 is whining about this song, which had been appropriated by Kirk's people?

:auiqs.jpg:

The Squandered Promise of Chet Hanks’s White-Boy Summer​

Perhaps, in the end, we weren’t nearly as ready for it as we might have wanted to be.
1719123039686.png

<snip>

". . . I wasn’t glad to hear that Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson had fallen ill, but I couldn’t help but find the video funny. There was Chet Hanks’s bold decision to deliver the news while inexplicably shirtless, his body crowded with tattoos (an Eye of Providence on his sternum, a Latin phrase that translates to “Fortune favors the bold” on his upper arm), his bare, well-developed muscles as if threatening to explode out of the camera’s tight frame; his puzzling choice as a white man to speak in Black English; and the fact that this look-alike of Justin Timberlake in “Alpha Dog” was, amazingly, the offspring of one of America’s most beloved actors. In the midst of darkness, he was giving us light. It was all going to be O.K. Tom Hanks’s buff, rapper son had told us it would be.

As we now know, almost nothing turned out to be O.K. But, with the recently accelerated vaccine rollout, we are beginning to see signs of the pandemic’s end, and, as if heeding a clarion call, Chet Hanks has come back to provide. On March 26th, in a short front-facing clip that he posted on Instagram, Hanks presented his predictions for the coming months. “I just got this feeling, man, that this summer is, it’s about to be a white-boy summer,” he began, seated in the driver’s seat of a car, energetically chewing a wad of gum. “I’m not talking about, like, Trump, you know, Nascar-type white. I’m talking about me, Jon B., Jack Harlow-type white-boy summer . . . Let me know if you guys can vibe with that.” In the caption, he urged people to “Tag a REAL vanilla king” in the comments.. . . "

Chet Hanx is Tom Hanks kid?

Interesting. . .. and a bit ironic that a leftist commie like IM2 is whining about this song, which had been appropriated by Kirk's people?

:auiqs.jpg:

The Squandered Promise of Chet Hanks’s White-Boy Summer​

Perhaps, in the end, we weren’t nearly as ready for it as we might have wanted to be.
View attachment 966179

<snip>

". . . I wasn’t glad to hear that Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson had fallen ill, but I couldn’t help but find the video funny. There was Chet Hanks’s bold decision to deliver the news while inexplicably shirtless, his body crowded with tattoos (an Eye of Providence on his sternum, a Latin phrase that translates to “Fortune favors the bold” on his upper arm), his bare, well-developed muscles as if threatening to explode out of the camera’s tight frame; his puzzling choice as a white man to speak in Black English; and the fact that this look-alike of Justin Timberlake in “Alpha Dog” was, amazingly, the offspring of one of America’s most beloved actors. In the midst of darkness, he was giving us light. It was all going to be O.K. Tom Hanks’s buff, rapper son had told us it would be.

As we now know, almost nothing turned out to be O.K. But, with the recently accelerated vaccine rollout, we are beginning to see signs of the pandemic’s end, and, as if heeding a clarion call, Chet Hanks has come back to provide. On March 26th, in a short front-facing clip that he posted on Instagram, Hanks presented his predictions for the coming months. “I just got this feeling, man, that this summer is, it’s about to be a white-boy summer,” he began, seated in the driver’s seat of a car, energetically chewing a wad of gum. “I’m not talking about, like, Trump, you know, Nascar-type white. I’m talking about me, Jon B., Jack Harlow-type white-boy summer . . . Let me know if you guys can vibe with that.” In the caption, he urged people to “Tag a REAL vanilla king” in the comments.. . . "

Tom Hanks' kid? I never would have figured that one out.

Hell, I never even heard of him until this thread. :laughing0301:

Tom Hanks' kid? I never would have figured that one out.

Hell, I never even heard of him until this thread. :laughing0301:
Yeah, it looks like he took down that viral Insta-post now. . . but I remember it at the beginning of the scamdemic. I saw it.
LAram fan was convinced the Tom Hanks was arrested, and I told him it was a garbage rumor, it was obvious his kid was trolling.

AT that point, the jig was up, Chet was basically trolling the folks that fell for the Qanon project.

He's got a shit load of FreeMasonry tatts, just like George Floyd does. The whole thing is sus as hell.

It was hilarious.

Yeah, it looks like he took down that viral Insta-post now. . . but I remember it at the beginning of the scamdemic. I saw it.
LAram fan was convinced the Tom Hanks was arrested, and I told him it was a garbage rumor, it was obvious his kid was trolling.

AT that point, the jig was up, Chet was basically trolling the folks that fell for the Qanon project.

He's got a shit load of FreeMasonry tatts, just like George Floyd does. The whole thing is sus as hell.

It was hilarious.

It looks like AOC kicked off the White Boy Summer of 2024 today. Not a brown person anywhere to be seen.

:laughing0301:

It looks like AOC kicked off the White Boy Summer of 2024 today. Not a brown person anywhere to be seen.

:laughing0301:

This tweet is erroneous. It is not "her," rally. I wanted to get a better look at the crowd.

Here is the story.

AOC, Bernie Sanders dubbed ‘sellouts’ by far-left group at NYC Jamaal Bowman rally for not being pro-Palestinian enough​

8upyps.jpg

8upyo1.jpg

8upypn.jpg

AOC, Bernie Sanders dubbed ‘sellouts’ at Jamaal Bowman rally for not being pro-Palestinian enough​

Jun 22, 2024

Trial was fraudulent. The purpose of it was to create propaganda to point at ignorant people like you. 34 counts is laughable, like charging you one count for every dollar of $100 that you steal it's all a sham and a fraud for political purposes and you fell for it.
IMG_6924.jpeg

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Tom Hanks son was not holdimg that flag, throwing those hats or in attendence at that trump rally.

Forum List

Back