Will the Electoral College screw up another election?

img_0293-jpeg.1007091
JFC

As though the Legions were bastions of democracy.

Our Presidential election process (via the electoral college) makes it difficult for a party to win by focusing on only the most populous demographics. For example, it's really hard to win by focusing on urban voters and dismissing rural voters.

Sorry, not sorry.
Seven swing states out of the whole country, isn't it?

Courtesy of the EC.

The Electoral College is a curse on American democracy! It must be terminated, which I'll never see in my lifetime - but it must be terminated. Presidential elections should be based on PEOPLE - not ACREAGE.

What do you think?

It's time to abolish the Electoral College

5 Reasons to Abolish the Electoral College

Outgrowing the Electoral College

Why We Should Abolish the Electoral College

I think you're an ignorant fool. The electoral college should be expanded to counties too to stop large cities from destroying an entire state: Detroit in Michigan, Chicago in Illinois, St Louis in Misery etc.

The Electoral College is a curse on American democracy! It must be terminated, which I'll never see in my lifetime - but it must be terminated. Presidential elections should be based on PEOPLE - not ACREAGE.

What do you think?

It's time to abolish the Electoral College

5 Reasons to Abolish the Electoral College

Outgrowing the Electoral College

Why We Should Abolish the Electoral College

If you are for CA and NYC deciding the president every time, then get rid of it.
If you want a more even representation accross the country, then keep it.

What say you commie?

all praise kunta kinte.jpg

None of those other elections are national and involve all 50 sovereign states. There is more at play than some local yokel election. Not sure how you can't comprehend that.
How big does a mob have to be to be called a mob?

Forum List

Back