Trump Set To Win The Electoral College & The Presidency In November (2024)

I have no idea....
I'm not pro Trump.

I've just been relating what I've seen. You would likely call me a Democrat for some ideas I have....because I do not follow either party.

I do understand what wins elections and Kamala is not doing those things.

Yeah, she is winning, no, you have no evidence, and Trump is sure acting like a loser.

1725152137611.png

Thank you, and that was so well written and though-provoking. I believe the polls have always been showing Trump ahead by a tremendous margin every since that presidential attempted assassination. The reason Pelosi and the rest of the dems have been telling Kamala Harris to steal Trump's ideas on not taxing tips, building a border wall, etc... is because the true polls keep showing Kamala Harris losing.

The democrats hide the real polls that they themselves take; they hide the truth of those polls from their voters. Every time they do a poll their own voters choose Trump, and they hide it, skew it, or just our right lie about it and manipulate their own polls. However they are keeping track of the real data from each of their polls, and they know they have not had one poll show Kamala winning. Even after the DNC which ended up giving Trump a RFK Jr. endorsement no polls have had Kamala Harris winning anything.

To save face, to shield themselves from the humiliation of it all... the democrats hide the real polls from their low information voters. In hopes of grabbing some congressional seats they stir that pot of polling lies, yet they know they will all be vacating the White House in 2024.
Thank you! I don't know if you're right or wrong about that but since all the leftists here at USMB, on social media, and on television accuse Republicans of disenfranchising voters and/or unethical behavior when the Republicans want strong election laws and processes, I think you have a better chance of being right than wrong. :)

If they were confident in the published polls and what they keep saying, they wouldn't work so hard to be able to cheat the election. :)

Forum List

Back