PBS Gets Citizen Question Wrong

No, that is a lie.

You want your guy to rule and do project 2025.

You would never advocate that for the opposition.

Right.
I want the Progressive Jihad to be set back on their heels.

All the heads of Intel need to be permanent residents of Leavenworth, the Fed needs to End, 2/3 of the Federal Government needs to cease, 90% of the military brass needs to retire immediately, the Patents for fuel efficiency and zero point energy need to be declassified, WEF and WHO should be outlawed.

I don’t ask much

I want the Progressive Jihad to be set back on their heels.

All the heads of Intel need to be permanent residents of Leavenworth, the Fed needs to End, 2/3 of the Federal Government needs to cease, 90% of the military brass needs to retire immediately, the Patents for fuel efficiency and zero point energy need to be declassified, WEF and WHO should be outlawed.

I don’t ask much
Again, would you advocate for project 2025 if it meant a Democratic president had it?

Or not

LOL OMG

You think I spend a lot of time reading political fiction or caring about Political Kabuki Theater?
I don’t think your read or research anything.

I know that about you.

You present a limited maga version of information and deny all information contrary.

Prove me wrong

Democracy and Republic are rather meaningless to describe our system of government. North Korea is The Democratic People's Republic of Korea which may be more republic than a democracy but that's neither here nor there.

Ideally, I prefer to see us as a kingdom established on June 14,1954.

Democracy and Republic are rather meaningless to describe our system of government. North Korea is The Democratic People's Republic of Korea which may be more republic than a democracy but that's neither here nor there.

Ideally, I prefer to see us as a kingdom established on June 14,1954.
Wow, this two cents, just wasted themselves

Forum List

Back