CNN reporter denies that America is a republic

This is only an issue because Democrats think that it will be easier to convince their low information knuckleheads to believe that President Trump is capable of overturning Democracy than to first explain that we are a Republic, and that President Trump is capable of overturning that intentionally complicated system.

Democrat voters are simple - never forget that.

It begins as a democracy, yes, in that we vote on elected representatives. But it doesn't end there, as you know. Hence the electoral college.

I know liberals hate being wrong so you can go argue with the wall. I'm right.
As long as you agree we are a democracy I have zero issues. It’s the morons running around screaming we aren’t one that are stupid.

As long as you agree we are a democracy I have zero issues. It’s the morons running around screaming we aren’t one that are stupid.
We are not a PURE democracy.

Our being a constitutional republic helps restrict the tyranny of the majority

So you think you vote on 100 percent of the issues considered by congress? Do you also believe you make decisions for the US Supreme court?

You think a democracy is defined by everyone in the country sitting on the Supreme Court?
Why does that bug you when you think every decision made for Congress is made for them by all of us?

When you have to argue such trivial things to attempt to make your point, known you are losing.

We are a Constitutional Representative Republic that uses a democratic system of voting for elected representatives.

I know it, you know it, they're not wrong.

Now keep plugging along, I know you will. We stay winning.

Forum List

Back