Women prefer alpha males

This is no surprise to me. Most women really desire a strong, confident man to be with.

Article written by Mr-Mediocre! Says it all, I think. BTW..'want' is not the same as 'attracted to'. Attraction is non-volitional...'want' is usually a decision.
Yes, Nature has hard-wired us. However, our intellect tells most of us that nature's priorities are not always in our best interests.
BTW, strong and confident are not necessarily Alpha qualities. Loud, blustery verbiage and a distinct lack of empathy often are though~

Check out the editorial staff and show me the Alpha-Males...LOL~

This article is pure bullsh-t. The attraction between a "man and a maid" is a mystery.

Also, I have always been attracted to 'curvy' women but their 'childbirthing' abilities related to this never occurred to me. When I see a nice set of boobs I don't envision a baby suckling on them, or a nicely shaped 'lower unit' popping out kids. I see these qualities pleasuring me visually and sexually.

Last edited:
It is true. Most women want real men and our country used to be full of them.

Now our country is being over run by "men" like this.

Soft, timid, weak willed pussy ass bitches. Always cowtailing to others and always bending the knee and the only time they try to be tough is when it's in service to some social agenda that they submit themselves to. Most young men today are submissive cowards. Especially young white males.

Real women want real men. That's how species thrive is real tough women are drawn to real and tough men and they produce tough offspring. Real women want a man that is smart, strong, responsible, and isn't weak. They want a man that will get shit done and take care of his family.

Although some women are drawn to sigma males. That's why my life was attracted to me. I am not a big overly dominant man that has to call all of the shots. I am a alpha male, only I lack the desire to present myself as such all the time. I am calm and placid most of the time, but I will not back down, I will easily assume control, and I am not afraid to put myself in most any situation. Guess I watched too many Steve McQueen movies as a kid, but she likes it.

Soft, timid, weak willed pussy ass bitches. Always cowtailing to others and always bending the knee and the only time they try to be tough is when it's in service to some social agenda that they submit themselves to. Most young men today are submissive cowards. Especially young white males.

Real women want real men. That's how species thrive is real tough women are drawn to real and tough men and they produce tough offspring. Real women want a man that is smart, strong, responsible, and isn't weak. They want a man that will get shit done and take care of his family.

Although some women are drawn to sigma males. That's why my life was attracted to me. I am not a big overly dominant man that has to call all of the shots. I am a alpha male, only I lack the desire to present myself as such all the time. I am calm and placid most of the time, but I will not back down, I will easily assume control, and I am not afraid to put myself in most any situation. Guess I watched too many Steve McQueen movies as a kid, but she likes it.

I don't.

I got happy when I moved to Flyover Country. I can advertise an opening and the possibility of a wokie responding is almost NIL! The men I hire are REAL MEN who do a real day's work.

I check most of the boxes for sigma male and have always attracted women.

Forum List

Back