Zone1 We all need to slow down on beating on ourselves.

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
The Revised Common Lectionary reminds us that those around us that those we know and how we treat them examines our religious maturity and fulfillment. From the Revised Common Lectionary for this weekend: "Those who say, “I love God,” and hate a brother or sister are liars, for those who do not love a brother or sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. The commandment we have from him is this: those who love God must love their brothers and sisters also."

The Revised Common Lectionary reminds us that those around us that those we know and how we treat them examines our religious maturity and fulfillment. From the Revised Common Lectionary for this weekend: "Those who say, “I love God,” and hate a brother or sister are liars, for those who do not love a brother or sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. The commandment we have from him is this: those who love God must love their brothers and sisters also."
Amen and well stated.

It's all about love and obedience to God. We must not be hearers only of God's Word, but we must do, act, and obey the various things God is telling us to do. Some things God tells us to do must be done immediately. That's why God says He knows the hearts of each individual. As many have a rotten heart of hatred towards others. Jesus says you will know them by their fruit and that is the fruit of what comes out of their mouths- their words. As only demons use profanity or those who have demon(s) in them. They will do as their Father the devil does. One who freely uses profanity is NOT capable of love because they have defiled themselves.

We focus on profanity because profanity is often what they (demons) use as their weapon of hatred. It is the fruit of their allegiance with Satan the Devil.
God told us to use good communication.
God told us not to use profane words.
God told us not to let any unclean things come from our mouths.
God told us it is what comes from our mouths that defiles us.

If their words are not clean their hearts will be empty of any kind of Godly love.
2 Timothy 2:21 So if anyone cleanses himself of what is unfit, he will be a vessel for honor: sanctified, useful to the Master, and prepared for every good work.

To the heathens profanity is clean. They are the children of darkness and they are unable to see anything associated with God's kind of love. Therefore as followers of Satan they greet one another, and any other, with the devil's
profanity. For those of us of the light of God's truth, who know better, we must love one another and we do that first with our words; Amen.

I have slowed way down on beating myself.

It was several times a day in my teens, but has dwindled off considerably.
That's such a blessing to hear. God created us to mold us into His righteousness, and our words should attest to that in a positive manner.

The Mumbo Jumbo boys and girls are here again pushing their silly narratives .
Get out and do something good for as many people as you wish .
But stop it with your self congratulary and smarmy outlook.
Stand on your own two feet and stop looking for fear and control mechanisms to justify your own failures .And as a crutch .

The only message you got from your Space Alien Sky God , OP , was :-
" Do as I say or reap my punishments "

The commandment we have from him is this: those who love God must love their brothers and sisters also."

really - if noah loved his neighbors ...

1714236963729.png

would the heavens have allowed them on their boat.

- no there is no such commandment - not even the liar mosses would have made such an error.

Yep, it gets to me sometimes, AJ. You, I don't mind. You engage and enrage just for the money. But there it is. But since you don't believe it, I don't mind.
For the record ... I happen to agree with the purpose of your OP. The world would be a better place if mankind treated each other with respect, kindness, charity, and true, brotherly love.

The commandment we have from him is this: those who love God must love their brothers and sisters also."
No wonder there are few people who are "religious."

I guess that they go around saying, "Thank you, Mr. Sucker Puncher. I love you for knocking me out unconscious on the sidewalk."

"Thank you, Mr. Murderer. I love you for killing my loved one who was coming home on the subway."

No wonder there are few people who are "religious."

I guess that they go around saying, "Thank you, Mr. Sucker Puncher. I love you for knocking me out unconscious on the sidewalk."

"Thank you, Mr. Murderer. I love you for killing my loved one who was coming home on the subway."
But if the “puncher” or the “murderer” had followed the simple commandment, they wouldn't have been punching or murdering.

Last edited:
really - if noah loved his neighbors ...

View attachment 938519

- no there is no such commandment - not even the liar mosses would have made such an error.
Noah did love his neighbors and he loved God. Noah warned them about the upcoming flood. Noah told them to get into the ark. Just like because of love, we warned many not to partake of the covid vaccines but they did anyway. All we can do is offer warnings of love.

Noah did love his neighbors and he loved God. Noah warned them about the upcoming flood. Noah told them to get into the ark. Just like because of love, we warned many not to partake of the covid vaccines but they did anyway. All we can do is offer warnings of love.

really, that was meant for noah were what you claim were true noah isn't an example of love but stupidity.

your book of forgers and fallacies, there were no animals on board nor any who perished than only the criminals - all god fearing religious zealots. in fact it is they who reemerged and climatically murdered jesus to again have their way over the heavens. like the jews, judaism returning to the middleast.

really, that was meant for noah were what you claim were true noah isn't an example of love but stupidity.

your book of forgers and fallacies, there were no animals on board nor any who perished than only the criminals - all god fearing religious zealots. in fact it is they who reemerged and climatically murdered jesus to again have their way over the heavens. like the jews, judaism returning to the middleast.
blessings.

Forum List

Back