FBI tampering with Mar A Lago evidence?

Those conspiracies boil down to the fact that our government is thoroughly corrupt and weaponized against the citizen. There is no denying they have lied repeatably. The MSM moves on and the goldfish memory kicks in. No one apologizes, nobody is held accountable.
This statement you've made here is basically the same whiny victim script recited regularly by every convict serving time in any of The federal prisons in The USA.
Have you got any MAGAt Trump excuses that sound less tedious?

This statement you've made here is basically the same whiny victim script recited regularly by every convict serving time in any of The federal prisons in The USA.
Have you got any MAGAt Trump excuses that sound less tedious?
The statement I made is true.

Or the Russia hoax files.

Archive doesn't give out originals.

What does Archives have to do with on-going military operations? ... I was in the military and I destroyed plenty of classified documents ... all Archives got was my signature ...

If you didn't understand the indictment, perhaps a link to the DoD Regulation 5200.01 Volume 1 would help ... I'm guessing you've never had a security clearance from the military ...

Do you find a lot of things just sailing right over your head?
You see, once again you've entirely missed the point here. There was no tampering with evidence. Minor clerical mistakes maybe that have zero bearing on the obvious facts of the case, but no "evidence tampering."
It would serve you well dude to learn the difference between whacko, wingnut, fringe-conspiracy theories and reality.
You will just make a fool of yourself trying to defend Delldud's inane posts. That poor MF-er ain't even got two functioning brain cells in his entire head.

:auiqs.jpg:

There was no tampering with evidence

YOU WERE THERE THE WHOLE TIME OBSERVING???

Or are you just a treasonous fascist left wing parrot of lies???

Cute And Sweet Parrot Pictures - 25dip

Like what? Supporting who we want? That is not a bad choice it is our choice. Your opinion of that choice is what is bad. It is not fact based.
Like breaking into the Capitol during the election certification.

Like signing certificates pretending to be duly chosen electors.

Like filing lawsuits about election fraud without confirming any of the information in them.

Like defaming innocent Americans just trying to do their job and causing them to fear for their lives.

Like filing lawsuits about election fraud without confirming any of the information in them.

Like defaming innocent Americans just trying to do their job and causing them to fear for their lives.
Cool narrative, brah.

:rolleyes:

Everything you just mentioned is nothing but accusations by proven liars. Next.

It’s pretty convenient that no matter what the outcome, you’ll just say the results were rigged

"Top Secret/SCI" would include launch codes for our nations nuclear missile inventory ... in an unused bathroom in some stupid golf resort ... that's a felony for Citizen Trump
Do you actually think Trump would give nuclear launch codes to our enemy's?

Forum List

Back