Now Jack Smith demands gag order on trump too!!

That’s what I said dummy…

Related
Lawfare is the use of legal systems and institutions to damage or delegitimize an opponent, or to deter an individual's usage of their legal rights. The term may refer to the use of legal systems and principles against an enemy, such as by damaging or delegitimizing them, wasting their time and money

I know you said it. That's what was so funny.

Because that's on every warrant. It's standard. What the fuck is wrong with you Qult freaks?
You dont know what you’re talking about…

”Police are entitled to use reasonable force in arresting a suspect, but they cannot use excessive force and may use deadly force only in limited circumstances.”

You ought to know, you said it…or are you one that just bleats out nonsense, then claims it’s fact…

I said judges decide the restrictions of the First Amendment. Not my problem you don't know that.

You dont know what you’re talking about…

”Police are entitled to use reasonable force in arresting a suspect, but they cannot use excessive force and may use deadly force only in limited circumstances.”

Your ignorance knows no boundaries.

“Yep, every FBI operations order contains a reminder of FBI deadly force policy,” he wrote. “Even for a search warrant. Deadly force is always authorized if the required threat presents itself.”

I know you said it. That's what was so funny.
🙄 Get a life twit…
Your ignorance knows no boundaries.

“Yep, every FBI operations order contains a reminder of FBI deadly force policy,” he wrote. “Even for a search warrant. Deadly force is always authorized if the required threat presents itself.”
Ok, so let’s assume that’s right. They knew Trump was out of the state. All that were at Mar A Lago were some SS, and like cleaning staff. Who were they afraid of attacking them?

🙄 Get a life twit…

Ok, so let’s assume that’s right. They knew Trump was out of the state. All that were at Mar A Lago were some SS, and like cleaning staff. Who were they afraid of attacking them?

Doesn't matter who's there. They have the right to defend themselves from imminent threats if needed. Verbiage to that effect is standard on all warrants.

It's you fucking loons who turned that into an imaginary plot to assassinate trump. :cuckoo:

Doesn't matter who's there. They have the right to defend themselves from imminent threats if needed. Verbiage to that effect is standard on all warrants.

It's you fucking loons who turned that into an imaginary plot to assassinate trump. :cuckoo:
I never said any such thing…Are you sure that wasn’t the voices in your head?

Forum List

Back