FBI tampering with Mar A Lago evidence?

Do you actually think Trump would give nuclear launch codes to our enemy's?
The president is provided with a new nuclear launch code daily, but cannot launch the weapons unilaterally. They require a second launch code that is in the hands of the Secretary of Defense.

The president is provided with a new nuclear launch code daily, but cannot launch the weapons unilaterally. They require a second launch code that is in the hands of the Secretary of Defense.
I know.................these shit for brains assholes don't.................. :biggrin:

Trump would do ANYTHING be thought would work to his own advantage. Nothing is too low for him. He's already proven that to us.
Believe it.
Do you realize the codes are changed the day a President leaves office?

Yep

He incited an insurrection against The U.S. Government in an attempted coup to remain in power after losing the 2020 election....for starters.
Come on Delldud. Don't try to act even dumber than you actually are.
And yet, not a single insurrection charge. Weird.

Do you actually think Trump would give nuclear launch codes to our enemy's?

Trump gave ALL that information to our enemies ... ALL of it is compromised ... keeping "Top Secret/SCI" documents in a locked unused bathroom is a felony ... DoD must assume all of the information is in our enemies hands and the ability to defend our nation has been GRAVELY DAMAGED ...

The link to DoD Reg 5200,01 Vol I has already been provided ...

The event was a U-Boat sinking, and an American Security Officer jumped on-board, ran down to the radio shack, grabbed all the Enigma code books and got back on to his destroyer ... the Nazis believed the code books sank with the sub and continued to use those codes on that Enigma circuit ... so we had full access to that information for the rest of the war ... just the one circuit, not any others ...

Ever since ... any classified document that comes up missing is considered compromised ... and in our enemy's possession ... see all the U-Boats we sank, we don't want that to happen to us ...

The link to DoD Reg 5200,01 Vol I has already been provided ...

Yep

He incited an insurrection against The U.S. Government in an attempted coup to remain in power after losing the 2020 election....for starters.
Come on Delldud. Don't try to act even dumber than you actually are.
Kinda odd, FBI said you're full of BS.

Appears you are compromised.

I'm sorry ... that's a technical term ... it's means to lose track of classified information ... I haven't had access to classified materials since the Reagan Administration ... and what I read on the internet is ... you know ... obviously declassified ...

The question for me was whether I wanted millions of dollars, and have to live in the Soviet Union ... or permission to hold a job in the United States ... easiest decision I've ever made ...

Could the argument be made that when the FBI seized the boxes their primary concern was national security rather than treating the contents as trial evidence? That's not stating any position, I'm only leery of defense lawyers.

Haven't had much interest in this case. I believe it would be better to look at the job National Archives is doing and figuring out how in the heck they're going to get a handle on treating classified information.

Who is this Tom Fitton guy you are sharing a tweet from and why is his opinion on anything worth sharing as "proof" of anything? Not everything you read on the internet is factual DellDud.
I would count him as a real journalist and he sure does use that FOIA a lot.

He's been around for a long time, he made a kerfluffle about the Clinton "classified" sock drawer tapes, which Clinton was allowed to keep.

It was him that did that.

Could the argument be made that when the FBI seized the boxes their primary concern was national security rather than treating the contents as trial evidence? That's not stating any position, I'm only leery of defense lawyers.

Haven't had much interest in this case. I believe it would be better to look at the job National Archives is doing and figuring out how in the heck they're going to get a handle on treating classified information.
No.

I'm sorry ... that's a technical term ... it's means to lose track of classified information ...
You should buy a dictionary, you're incorrect. And what of your baseless claim of Trump 'selling to the enemy'?

It was an insurrection. Hundreds of MAGAt traitors have been convicted on numerous other charges for crimes committed in service of the insurrection that resulted from Trump's attempted coup.
Swing and a miss...............why didn't DOJ charge ONE person with insurrection then?

Forum List

Back