JUST IN: FBI Turned Off Security Cameras During Mar-a-Lago Raid

Yeah, from cameras that weren't cut. The problem is the fbi cut the feeds to the cameras where they were planting evidence.

Duh.

Sheesh you're a moron.

rotfl-gif.288736

Here's the fact that you perverts always ignore.

Trump is the ONLY person named by the epslimes victims lawyers to have materially aided them in their case against epslime.

Do you get that dumbfuck?

Not one of your peeps could be bothered to help those poor women. Not one.

So take your bullshit attempts to link epslime to Trump, and shove them up your collective asses.

Because the whole world knows you are all full of shit.

I corrected a liar who falsely claimed Clinton hung with Epstein after Trump banned him from Mar-a-Raided. Deal with it, loser.

I corrected a liar who falsely claimed Clinton hung with Epstein after Trump banned him from Mar-a-Raided. Deal with it, loser.
You have never once admitted that Trump is the only person to have helped those poor women.

Go fuck yourself you feckless, lying, piece of human excrement.

You have never once admitted that Trump is the only person to have helped those poor women.

Go fuck yourself you feckless, lying, piece of human excrement.

By only person to help, you mean the only person who volunteered to talk to a lawyer without being deposed.

Liar.

Trump purportedly banned Epstein from Mar-a-Raided in 2004 for hitting on the minor daughter of another member. The last flight log showing Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane, which Trump also flew on, was in 2003.
Trump got a ride from FL. to NJ. They never got near the island. Clinton flew without his secret service on Epstein's plane. I wonder why.

Stop lying troll.

It's not a lie.

The last state being counted on Sedition Day before Trump's mininions stormed the Capitol was Arizona. YOU claimed the objection to Pennsylvania occurred BEFORE then. Since the Vice president polls the states alphabetically, either your claim was true, meaning 'P' comes before 'A' in the alphabet; or, you were full of shit and simply lying again; or, you are just batshit insane.

Which is it?

It's not a lie.

The last state being counted on Sedition Day before Trump's mininions stormed the Capitol was Arizona. YOU claimed the objection to Pennsylvania occurred BEFORE then. Since the Vice president polls the states alphabetically, either your claim was true, meaning 'P' comes before 'A' in the alphabet; or, you were full of shit and simply lying again; or, you are just batshit insane.

Which is it?
Pelosi changed the rules for the emergency session. Why are you so worried you have to keep repeating yourself? Bad day troll?

Pelosi changed the rules for the emergency session. Why are you so worried you have to keep repeating yourself? Bad day troll?

If you were sane and she had actually done that, Pence would not have asked every state if they objected. He did.

If you were normal and she had actually done that, Republicans wiukd not have been able to cause both houses to debate, and vote, on the objection to Pennsylvania.

If you were sane and she had actually done that, Pence would not have asked every state if they objected. He did.

If you were normal and she had actually done that, Republicans wiukd not have been able to cause both houses to debate, and vote, on the objection to Pennsylvania.
Wrong again troll.

Wrong again troll.

Nope. You're batshit insane.

Don't believe me? Watch this...

At 12:15am on 1/7/21, Republicans objected to the electors from Pennsylvania. VP Pence confirmed it was in writing by a Senator and a House Representative. He then gaveled the joint session into recess for the two houses to separate and debate and vote on the objection over Pennsylvania.

How was that possible if you were lucid and Nancy Pelosi really did pass a rule not allowing any objections following the attack on the Capitol?

Nope. You're batshit insane.

Don't believe me? Watch this...

At 12:15am on 1/7/21, Republicans objected to the electors from Pennsylvania. VP Pence confirmed it was in writing by a Senator and a House Representative. He then gaveled the joint session into recess for the two houses to separate and debate and vote on the objection over Pennsylvania.

How was that possible if you were lucid and Nancy Pelosi really did pass a rule not allowing any objections following the attack on the Capitol?
I told you Pelosi changed the rules and I do not give one fuck about whatever you say. Give it up troll. Trump will prove the election was stolen when he assumes office.

I told you Pelosi changed the rules and I do not give one fuck about whatever you say. Give it up troll. Trump will prove the election was stolen when he assumes office.

You claim that but a) have not proven she did so; and b) can't explain the objection to Pennsylvania's electors which bitchslaps your bullshit claim that Pelosi disallowed such objections.

By only person to help, you mean the only person who volunteered to talk to a lawyer without being deposed.
Trump went out of his way to help the women who were victimized by epslime.

And YOUR peeps protected that sick fuck.

YOUR people.

Not Trump, you perverted sick fuck.

Trump went out of his way to help the women who were victimized by epslime.

And YOUR peeps protected that sick fuck.

YOUR people.

Not Trump, you perverted sick fuck.

No, he didn't go out of his way. He took a phone call and was willing to talk to a lawyer who was going to subpoena him if he didn't talk. Phone call was easier. But to Trump's credit, he did that. All the others were subpoenaed and/or gave depositions. But how much could he tell the lawyer? He claims he didn't know what Epstein was doing and he stopped hanging out with him in 2004, before Epstein was indicted.

No, he didn't go out of his way. He took a phone call and was willing to talk to a lawyer who was going to subpoena him if he didn't talk. Phone call was easier. But to Trump's credit, he did that. All the others were subpoenaed and/or gave depositions. But how much could he tell the lawyer? He claims he didn't know what Epstein was doing and he stopped hanging out with him in 2004, before Epstein was indicted.
More than one of YOUR peeps you pervert loving prick.

Deny, deflect, and whine. That's all you do. Just remember when you look at yourself in the mirror....you support a group of people who have been abusing children for years.

YOU.

If you had any honor you would hang yourself.

More than one of YOUR peeps you pervert loving prick.

Deny, deflect, and whine. That's all you do. Just remember when you look at yourself in the mirror....you support a group of people who have been abusing children for years.

YOU.

If you had any honor you would hang yourself.

LOL

WTF? What "peep" do you speak of?

Forum List

Back