JUST IN: FBI Turned Off Security Cameras During Mar-a-Lago Raid

This is off-the-charts insane and proves how anti-trump the FBI is. The judge must drop all charges against trump.

This is old news. Trump and his family watched the raid on CCTV. It was recorded and Trump considered releasing the video to the public

You asked for disinformation examples. I said nothing about what your stupid ass posts.
You said...

I have read your posts, you love disinformation. We shouldn't ban either but they are trying.

Which disinformation do I love?

Which post have I shown "love" for your examples of disinformation?

You shouldn't make up lies about other people.

Heathen. I will pray for you.

You said...

I have read your posts, you love disinformation. We shouldn't ban either but they are trying.

Which disinformation do I love?

Which post have I shown "love" for your examples of disinformation?

You shouldn't make up lies about other people.

Heathen. I will pray for you.
And everything you believe from the MSM is disinformation. I am not lying you are brainwashed fool.

And everything you believe from the MSM is disinformation. I am not lying you are brainwashed fool.
More lying. No examples.

You will regret it when you stand before the One True God.

I will continue to pray that you eventually see the evil in your lies.

Moralizing from anyone that stands for the filth running this country does not interest me.
Your are truly lost.

Your slander, attacks and lies are tools of the devil and you wield them with total disregard and purposeful malevolence.

I will pray for you nightly.

Please turn away from your blasphemy for your souls sake.

Have a good day.

I watched the raid happen live TV you dumbass. Yes, the FBI were armed to the teeth. Yes, they were carrying machine guns.
You watched nothing of the sort! There is NO leeway in this manner. The FBI were not armed to the hilt, you saw NO SUCH THING, PERIOD! You are lying or are confused!

The FBI was directed to show no guns, to wear no identifiable ready to wear...they wore plain polo shirts with no markings, and plain wind breakers, with no FBI emblems, and arrived in unmarked vehicles.

They arrived between 8:30 am and 9am, NOT at the crack of dawn and left while the sun was still shining. They pounded and broke no doors, it was NOT a raid. It was a search and seizure, authorized by a court subpoena. The secret service was given a heads up to their arrival time. The search and seizure was purposely scheduled when Trump had to be in NYC for a court hearing, so they knew he would not be there, nor would the media/paparazzi who follow Trump. And did it, when the resort was closed for summer.

The Fbi/DOJ took every measure possible to keep the search between Trump and themselves, so not to give Trump any bad publicity.

THE ONLY REASON ANY OF US EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT, is because Trump CHOSE to tell us, so to begin a big donation campaign to milk his followers....

Those ARE the FACTS! Do your own google, the truth is there to see.

You watched nothing of the sort! There is NO leeway in this manner. The FBI were not armed to the hilt, you saw NO SUCH THING, PERIOD! You are lying or are confused!

The FBI was directed to show no guns, to wear no identifiable ready to wear...they wore plain polo shirts with no markings, and plain wind breakers, with no FBI emblems, and arrived in unmarked vehicles.

They arrived between 8:30 am and 9am, NOT at the crack of dawn and left while the sun was still shining. They pounded and broke no doors, it was NOT a raid. It was a search and seizure, authorized by a court subpoena. The secret service was given a heads up to their arrival time. The search and seizure was purposely scheduled when Trump had to be in NYC for a court hearing, so they knew he would not be there, nor would the media/paparazzi who follow Trump. And did it, when the resort was closed for summer.

The Fbi/DOJ took every measure possible to keep the search between Trump and themselves, so not to give Trump any bad publicity.

THE ONLY REASON ANY OF US EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT, is because Trump CHOSE to tell us, so to begin a big donation campaign to milk his followers....

Those ARE the FACTS! Do your own google, the truth is there to see.
Gee, what are all those guns being toted around? Hmmmmm, let me see here.....oh hell, they are MACHINEGUNS you dumbass! You might be a moron, but I'm not.

Trump-and-Raid2.jpg.webp
953156bf-8b3d-4713-acb2-da38bd7cd296-080822_Trump_Warrant_1.jpg

Gee, what are all those guns being toted around? Hmmmmm, let me see here.....oh hell, they are MACHINEGUNS you dumbass! You might be a moron, but I'm not.

Trump-and-Raid2.jpg.webp
953156bf-8b3d-4713-acb2-da38bd7cd296-080822_Trump_Warrant_1.jpg
Who are those people?

When was this?

Do you have context or just random pictures and a claim?

Forum List

Back