Zone1 Insights to Mormonism

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
One cannot live in the Great Basin without understanding the Mormon component of it.

I admire its work ethic, and the wonderful public school teachers it has provided for more than 100 years.

But this is why I could never associate with it.

1714324691420.png

There is some wisdom in those words - wisdom of the ages that has now become unfashionable, and even considered by some to be hateful or misogynistic.

But the fact is that women do not think the same way men do. They allow their feelings and impression to play a big part of their assessment of situations, challenges, and decisions. Indeed, had women not had the right to vote, no Democrat would have been elected President since FDR. And that's proof enough that the Nineteenth Amendment was a huge mistake, for which we continue to pay.

There is some wisdom in those words - wisdom of the ages that has now become unfashionable, and even considered by some to be hateful or misogynistic.

But the fact is that women do not think the same way men do. They allow their feelings and impression to play a big part of their assessment of situations, challenges, and decisions. Indeed, had women not had the right to vote, no Democrat would have been elected President since FDR. And that's proof enough that the Nineteenth Amendment was a huge mistake, for which we continue to pay.
I highly recommend you, and your favorite politicians who believe that, go out there and say it w/your chest.

Loud and proud, let all the voters know of your correct position on the issue.

I highly recommend you, and your favorite politicians who believe that, go out there and say it w/your chest.

Loud and proud, let all the voters know of your correct position on the issue.

Who are you talking to ?

It would be great if you read your own posts before hitting the reply button and making yourself look like a fool.

One cannot live in the Great Basin without understanding the Mormon component of it.

I admire its work ethic, and the wonderful public school teachers it has provided for more than 100 years.

View attachment 939151
Here is from Jeff Holland:

In speaking of mothers generally, I especially wish to praise and encourage young mothers. The work of a mother is hard, too often unheralded work. The young years are often those when either husband or wife—or both—may still be in school or in those earliest and leanest stages of developing the husband’s breadwinning capacities. Finances fluctuate daily between low and nonexistent. The apartment is usually decorated in one of two smart designs—Deseret Industries provincial or early Mother Hubbard. The car, if there is one, runs on smooth tires and an empty tank. But with night feedings and night teethings, often the greatest challenge of all for a young mother is simply fatigue. Through these years, mothers go longer on less sleep and give more to others with less personal renewal for themselves than any other group I know at any other time in life. It is not surprising when the shadows under their eyes sometimes vaguely resemble the state of Rhode Island.

Earlier in the talk, one of the most poignant statements I have ever heard which he quotes:

There are some lines attributed to Victor Hugo which read:

“She broke the bread into two fragments and gave them to her children, who ate with eagerness. ‘She hath kept none for herself,’ grumbled the sergeant.

“‘Because she is not hungry,’ said a soldier.

“‘No,’ said the sergeant, ‘because she is a mother.’”

View attachment 939151

O.K.

Let's get a reference from the LDS church on this one.

In all my years dealing with anti literature I can't recall ever seeing it.

The reference is from something called wasmormon....meaning you would not expect them to be singing the praises of the church.

This was allegedly said in 1857. Where did this guy get this from ? Surely he has a reference that the church would have to acknowledge. Let's see it. Otherwise.....it's dirt.

Not that it matters much. But let's see if the church acknowledges this.

^^^^ That type of nonsense is why we need the women's vote.
that type of nonsense is why women should have never been allowed to vote,,

women throughout the ages depended on men for every luxury and daily need they have and that continues to this day,,

when women are actually out there doing the real hard work that makes civilization survive we can talk,,

until then they should sit down shut up and just say thank you,,

that type of nonsense is why women should have never been allowed to vote,,

women throughout the ages depended on men for every luxury and daily need they have and that continues to this day,,

when women are actually out there doing the real hard work that makes civilization survive we can talk,,

until then they should sit down shut up and just say thank you,,

I would say that motherhood is just the real hard work that makes civilization possible.

We owe mothers much more than we ever give them.

I would say that motherhood is just the real hard work that makes civilization possible.

We owe mothers much more than we ever give them.
civilization has nothing to do with motherhood,,

they should stick to motherhood and leave the rest to the men that know how to deal with things,,

drop off 10 women in a remote area and come back a yr later you will find 10 dead women..

drop off ten men in a remote area you will find 9 men living comfortably without much worry,,

^^^ describing the entire women-hating MAGA movement
we love women,, they should be honored and protected,,

you think a man can pretend to be a women and take over all things set aside for women,,

FFS you guys dont even know what a women is,,

civilization has nothing to do with motherhood,,

they should stick to motherhood and leave the rest to the men that know how to deal with things,,

drop off 10 women in a remote area and come back a yr later you will find 10 dead women..

drop off ten men in a remote area you will find 9 men living comfortably without much worry,,

Sorry....mothers are the key component in passing along our values and standards. Without those, there is no civilization.

The rest of your post is hysterical.

Are you a registered misogynist?

Women are sick but still take care of children and everything else. They are tough.

When we men are sick we lay in bed asking to be cared for....we really are pussies in that regard.

we love women,, they should be honored and protected,,

you think a man can pretend to be a women and take over all things set aside for women,,

FFS you guys dont even know what a women is,,
Your incel MAGA movement spends all of its time trying to restrict women's rights and force them to do things like have a rapist's child. You forget that social media exists and that we can all see what you insecure pussies post :itsok:

Sorry....mothers are the key component in passing along our values and standards. Without those, there is no civilization.

The rest of your post is hysterical.

Are you a registered misogynist?

Women are sick but still take care of children and everything else. They are tough.

When we men are sick we lay in bed asking to be cared for....we really are pussies in that regard.
and they should stick to doing things like that,,

but these feminist kunts want to go straight to the highest levels of business and government without doing the hard work to get there like men have to do,,

why do you keep bringing up things I am not talking about and ignoring what I am??

what you list I agree with,, but we know thats not the problem,,

Your incel MAGA movement spends all of its time trying to restrict women's rights and force them to do things like have a rapist's child. You forget that social media exists and that we can all see what you insecure pussies post :itsok:
you mean like allowing men to dress as women and take over things set aside for women??

sorry asshole but thats you guys trying to cancel women not anyone else,,

and they should stick to doing things like that,,

but these feminist kunts want to go straight to the highest levels of business and government without doing the hard work to get there like men have to do,,

why do you keep bringing up things I am not talking about and ignoring what I am??

what you list I agree with,, but we know thats not the problem,,

You said men are what make civilization work.

Totally dont' agree.

The rest is eyewash. I have no idea what you are talking about.

We have women who want their girls to do everything boys do.

I ask, why are you trying to turn your girls into boys.....isn't that a step down ?

Forum List

Back