This is why Right Wingers Love Candace Owens

That's right IM#2. Or is it I AM #2?
Considering I have heard what Owens and conservatives have had to say, perhaps I don't need to take the advice of some right wing bigot who doesn't do what they tell others they should do.

A fair question IM2.

What are your daily struggles due to being a "black man?"

Answer it, or quit the thread.
No. I don't have to answer questions from whites who see the racism here and participate in it. Nor do I have to quit a thread I started.

No. I don't have to answer questions from whites who see the racism here and participate in it. Nor do I have to quit a thread I started.

Say IM#2, question. Do you think if someone opposingly respond to your race lovin' rants makes them racist by default? Sure seems like it, what you say?

Say IM#2, question. Do you think if someone opposingly respond to your race lovin' rants makes them racist by default? Sure seems like it, what you say?
Again, you call yourself idiocracy because you're an idiot. Do you ask this to whites who post real race loving rants this, or are you so fucking stupid as to not understand that white is a race?

Again, you call yourself idiocracy because you're an idiot. Do you ask this to whites who post real race loving rants this, or are you so fucking stupid as to not understand that white is a race?

White is a race now?

Why do you Black people complain so much?
LOL! Whites like you complain way more and what you complain about is either made up, or problems created by the people you voted into office.

We love her because she makes thinking fact statements rather than racially predetermined emotional ones

We love her because she makes thinking fact statements rather than racially predetermined emotional ones
All of her statements are emotional and racially predetermined. She presents no facts. You love her because she gives your racism cover.

LOL, Cassia and minidoka counties are 38 pct hispanic. Democrats, thankfully are like hens teeth around here. I know one
It sad that you republicans who are always wrong are so fucking arrogant. Let me know when one of your policies actually works.

And, just for the record, I am not a fan of Candace Owens. She has made some troubling comments that smack of anti-Semitism, and she has repeated Russian propaganda about Ukraine. In addition, she believes the Moon landings were faked.

Denying the Moon landings is as whacky and inexcusable as denying that Mao and Stalin killed tens of millions of people and as denying the Holocaust.

***The author has given permission for use of text below.

When Candace Owens was born, I was 28 years old. I didn’t watch old videos of Dr. King; I saw things live and as shown on TV. I watched my father cry while King's funeral was aired on national TV. I did not read about the 1960s civil rights movement. I watched my parents and other older blacks fighting for a future many of them KNEW they would not see. Deacon Alfred Montgomery was an 87-year-old man when he told me in 1970 that there would be a black president one day. Deacon Montgomery died in 1976. He never saw Barack Obama. Deacon Montgomery never saw the day Colin Powell would make it to head the joint chiefs, much less Secretary of State. These are our ancestors. They always have looked to the future.

I was three years old when the Civil Rights Act was signed. I have seen the backlash by whites and how it has modified over time. When the act passed, some whites refused to follow the law. School segregation was supposed to have ended in 1954, but it did not. People like Owens have fallen for a racist depiction of black people. Adopting the right-wing opinion of the victim limits the greatness from which we came.

So to Owens, I say this: “When you believe that supporting a political view created to exclude us is thinking independently, it is time to think about your mental condition.I got news for you kiddo, BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us. You’re going backward and trying to take others with you.”

Right-wing blacks like Owens only help foster division. The only reason the whites they associate with accept them is because each of them validates what the racist subculture has chosen to believe about blacks. These are not independent thinkers. A person of color cannot be thinking independently if what they believe reinforces white racist stereotypes of people who look like them. Blacks who think independently do not believe or repeat what racist whites think of us and challenge that belief. Today, white extremists on the right have tried to insert blacks into our national discourse who believe only a certain way. Candace Owens is one of then.

More prroof you hate Blacks and are probably not Black

Forum List

Back