The Great Black Republican Grift

Different Americans have different situations and different priorities. Race is not #1 for all Black Americans. And maybe that number is dwindling.

The Dems took their eyes off the ball and put their energy on PC & Identity Politics. And here we are, on the precipice of another dangerous orange chaos presidency. That's not a coincidence.
Once again you repeat this bullshit. Republicans have played identity politics since at least Reagan. Race is a thing for sane black people. White right wingers don't like hearing us holding them accountable, butthey are real quick to talk about us.

LMAO, notsosharpton and jackasston were supposedly men of God, that got rich race pimping. Just like the three in your mslsd video. They're all pleading the case for their commiecrat plantation masters, just like YOU are c**n.

They didn't race pimp. And when you measure their net worth against the years they've been out there, it's a pittance. But you repeat this bullshit because Rush Limbaugh made it up. Limbaugh was a worthless flunk out with no skills who left this world worth 7-800 million dollars because he race pimped whites like you.

Once again you repeat this bullshit. Republicans have played identity politics since at least Reagan. Race is a thing for sane black people. White right wingers don't like hearing us holding them accountable, butthey are real quick to talk about us.
I care about results.

We've been going at this issue for decades now. Generations. And right now, bigotry remains, general divisions are increasing and MAGA is measuring for drapes at the White House.

So tell me: How are your results looking right now?

Mac, we all care about results. The fact is that your assessment is totally wrong. What do you call Reagans made up story about the black welfare queen? That's identity politics Mac. And it has been Republicans doing it. Then when Democrats come back and call what they do racist, they whine about Democrats playing identity politics. What was the Willie Horton ad Mac? Identity politics. I can cite all kinds of examples of right wing identity politics, beginning with the sourthern strategy. Yet you are here talking about Democrats playing identity politics. Nixon was the first, then Reagan and the right had been looking for another one ever since.

You seem unable to see through the bs coming from the right because you want to believe both sides are the same. Or that one side must compromise, when there can be no compromise with wrong. The right is nakedly doing whatever it takes to return to absolute white power and yu want somebody to cmpromise. Frederick Douglss said it best:

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” -Frederick Douglass

Accomodation is not going to get the changes you want. Neither will bothersideism. You're either fighting for what's right, or you are in the way.

if you want to get rich quickly, turn into a conservative black Republican. He was right. Racists will pay top dollar to a black person to hear or read them expressing anti-black views.

What do you expect ?

Stop being so childishly naive and note exactly how all of the world works -- regardless of any opinion about its correctness or honesty .
At times you write like some blind brat whose cognitive rigidity simply makes you look so stupid in the real world .

Always reverse perspectives and assertions to see if the internal logic holds up .
In this case your post is just your tired obsessiveness showing how you churn out the same list of "wrongs" without much prior consideration .

What do you expect ?

Stop being so childishly naive and note exactly how all of the world works -- regardless of any opinion about its correctness or honesty .

At times you write like some blind brat whose cognitive rigidity simply makes you look so stupid in the real world .

Always reverse perspectives and assertions to see if the internal logic holds up .

In this case your post is just your tired obsessiveness showing how you churn out the same list of "wrongs" without much prior consideration .
Shut the hell up. I know how the world works. The only thing that is obsessive is your racist attempts to gaslight. I don't need to reverse a damn thing to see when something is obviously wrong. And I certainly don't need instructions from some idiotic racist white b----.

Mac, we all care about results. The fact is that your assessment is totally wrong. What do you call Reagans made up story about the black welfare queen? That's identity politics Mac. And it has been Republicans doing it. Then when Democrats come back and call what they do racist, they whine about Democrats playing identity politics. What was the Willie Horton ad Mac? Identity politics. I can cite all kinds of examples of right wing identity politics, beginning with the sourthern strategy. Yet you are here talking about Democrats playing identity politics. Nixon was the first, then Reagan and the right had been looking for another one ever since.

You seem unable to see through the bs coming from the right because you want to believe both sides are the same. Or that one side must compromise, when there can be no compromise with wrong. The right is nakedly doing whatever it takes to return to absolute white power and yu want somebody to cmpromise. Frederick Douglss said it best:

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” -Frederick Douglass

Accomodation is not going to get the changes you want. Neither will bothersideism. You're either fighting for what's right, or you are in the way.
If something didn't work very well after 50 or 60 or 70 years, I think I would probably reconsider my approach. But that's just me.

This isn't about accommodation, it's about accountability.

When Trumpsters defend and ignore Trump's worst behaviors and habits, and then pivot and attack, never holding him accountable for anything, what does that do to those behaviors? It enables more. Nothing but more and more, and no progress is made. Same thing goes for any ethnic group, or any other group. This is fundamental human nature.

I don't really understand what you're trying to accomplish. But if you think your way will work one day, be my guest. After all these decades and watching the results, I won't be holding my breath.

Last edited:
Shut the hell up. I know how the world works. The only thing that is obsessive is your racist attempts to gaslight. I don't need to reverse a damn thing to see when something is obviously wrong. And I certainly don't need instructions from some idiotic racist white b----.
What's the matter? You can't take a comment on forum? I'd hate to see how you are like in real life.

[...]
The Dems took their eyes off the ball and put their energy on PC & Identity Politics. And here we are, on the precipice of another dangerous orange chaos presidency. That's not a coincidence.
From outside looking in you appear to make a conscious decision to forget the blocking strategy of the Republican party. An example of that is the efforts Democrats in the legislature made to make the border/asylum system more fit for purpose.

PC & Identity Politics?

I don't really understand what you're trying to accomplish. But if you think your way will work one day, be my guest. After all these decades and watching the results, I won't be holding my breath.
How about showing us your way? I mean, it's had the same result, Shirley?

From outside looking in you appear to make a conscious decision to forget the blocking strategy of the Republican party. An example of that is the efforts Democrats in the legislature made to make the border/asylum system more fit for purpose.

PC & Identity Politics?
The GQP has its full share of faults in this, including the enabling of every type of ignorant, paranoid bigotry known to man.

I have strong disagreements with both ends of the spectrum on this (and other issues). And as long as the two tribes refuse to look in the mirror and hold their own accountable, this issue won't go away.

We see plenty of this today. People like Byron Donalds, Tim Scott, Candace Owens and others use race to get rich or for campaign donations. A family friend told me that if you want to get rich quickly, turn into a conservative black Republican. He was right. Racists will pay top dollar to a black person to hear or read them expressing anti-black views. And this willingness to hear blacks say what they believe about blacks is what fuels the great black Republican grift.

‘Grifting on your race’: MAGA Republicans' pitch to Black voters slammed as 'cynical'​

Byron Donald’s district is 70% white…

Forum List

Back