Zone1 Which Mary Should Catholic Women follow?

Mary Magdalene

1713445002524.jpeg

those four, mary jesus joseph and mary magdalene - are all four a repudiation of judaism, the liar moses and their false commandments -

being heavenly exemplars for the introduction of the true heavenly events of the 1st century - the christian bible does its very best to gloss over - its unique presence in historical renderings for who those people were and their true contribution deliberately lacking in understanding ... the choice of liberation theology, self determination than the prevailing religion of servitude and denial.

Im not evil, and defaming.

Did I say so? And are you sure?

Im also not a idiot.

This I doubt. Spiritually you say a lot of nonsense.

It is just the truth.

May it be you overestimate yourselve, god?

Im sorry you hate the truth

Are you sure you are not defaming now?

and are now condenscending somehow.

¿condenscending? ... sich herablassen etwas zu tun ... got it. Always interesting to learn.

You are the one who who wants to transform the truth into the lie. That is Satan,

Bye bye.

but you have another role then just destruction from outside, you come from inside with lies and mask yourself like the wolf in sheepclothes you speak about "love" and tolerance but love does not delight in evil but rejoices the truth 1 Corinthians 13:6.

Okay. You left the way to try to become a Catholic. This I did not know. God be with you.

We cannot live in a world that is not our own, in a world that is interpreted for us by others. An interpreted world is not home. Part of the terror is to take back our own listening, to use our own voice, to see our own light.
Hildegard von Bingen

Last edited:
Open the link it is not a anti-catholic source. Open the link and see what the source and from which point of view it is. I think you are anti-catholic saying women should be ordained, that is anti-catholic.

Women should become bishops. Why I think this is since ever justified is nothing what I will discuss with you because it will not help our
beloved women and it will not help our beloved church.

that is exactly the result of the crucifixions intent -

rather than liberation theology, self determination taught by jesus the crucifiers, desert religions of servitude and denial became their foremost accomplishment the denial of the heavens and has been since that time to the present.

Eh? Wheather fine at Aldebaran IV?

Women should become bishops. Why I think this is since ever justified is nothing what I will discuss with you because it will not help our
beloved women and it will not help our beloved church.
It wouldnt help the church if women become bishops, it would help the church if you taught your daughter to be a good mother, and nurturer what her role is, not to be disobedient and manlish. Thats why they rebell.

It wouldnt help the church if women become bishops ...

certainly could not make the christian church any worse than its been since the 4th century ... or teaching liberation theology, self determination what jesus gave their life for that also is no where found in the christian church.

certainly could not make the christian church any worse than its been since the 4th century ... or teaching liberation theology, self determination what jesus gave their life for that also is no where found in the christian church.
there are many such christian churches who teach that, like all the lutheran presbyterian, and such churches...

there are many such christian churches who teach that, like all the lutheran presbyterian, and such churches...

not really christian churches that name is removed from their headboards truth be told and are not really any different ...

1713484947150.jpeg

It wouldnt help the church if women become bishops ...

problem with you mortie, you've never not had your way in your church - you are cruel and selfish, good luck at the gates of heaven asking for your entrance.

Attachments

• 1713484985575.jpeg
    1713484985575.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
not really christian churches that name is removed from their headboards truth be told and are not really any different ...

View attachment 934283

problem with you mortie, you've never not had your way in your church - you are cruel and selfish, good luck at the gates of heaven asking for your entrance.
What do you mean? That im selfish and cruel? Why? Im for patriarchy, the church is a patriarchy or used to be. If im for patriarchy why im cruel?

What do you mean? That im selfish and cruel? Why? Im for patriarchy, the church is a patriarchy or used to be. If im for patriarchy why im cruel?

who were mary, joseph, jesus and mary magdalene - the 1st century events began as an indictment against paterfamilias, the liar moses and their false commandments ...

1713492590132.jpeg

the repudiation of judaism its selfish cruelty to persecute and victimize the innocent - mimicked by the other desert religions not an ounce of different between the three of them throughout the ages.

who were mary, joseph, jesus and mary magdalene - the 1st century events began as an indictment against paterfamilias, the liar moses and their false commandments ...

View attachment 934334

the repudiation of judaism its selfish cruelty to persecute and victimize the innocent - mimicked by the other desert religions not an ounce of different between the three of them throughout the ages.
I dont think it is "judaism" or "desert religions" most societies were patriachal in history world wide even pagan ones. Its very rare that somewhere is a isolated small tribe which practices matriarchy.

It wouldnt help the church if women become bishops, it would help the church if you taught your daughter to be a good mother, and nurturer what her role is, not to be disobedient and manlish. Thats why they rebell.

I do not speak with you about the justice of and in god and the real traditions and ways of my holy church.

Last edited:

View attachment 934334

What shows this picture? Source please.

which is it?

Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, an ancient town in the marshes of the Camargue, where the Rhône meets the Mediterranean Sea, is named after The Three Marys — in French, Marie Madeleine, Marie Salomé and Marie de Cléophas — a group of three women closely linked to Jesus, as according to the gospels they came to his sepulchre three days after the Crucifixion and were the first witnesses of his Resurrection. The designation "de-la-Mer" (of the sea) derives from a medieval tradition that after Jesus' Resurrection, The Three Marys escaped the Christian persecution in Judaea and travelled across the sea by boat, living in the Camargue the rest of their lives and helping to bring Christianity to France.

Wiki.

I dont think it is "judaism" or "desert religions" most societies were patriachal in history world wide even pagan ones. Its very rare that somewhere is a isolated small tribe which practices matriarchy.

not sure you are understanding what the 1st century repudiation was for that would include either and as you point out the reason for the issue as well being so one sided - and the deserts strictures and indifference to the latter ... the false commandments made by moses claiming heavenly personification when there are non, the liar moses.

the 1st century exemplars are a heavenly response there are no set rules than their verbal command in the beginning to a&e for remission to the everlasting - the triumph of good vs evil - abandoned by the desert religions for their own selfish purposes.

Forum List

Back