Women prefer alpha males

I haven't found that to be true. I know a lot of alpha men that have hearts of gold and respect their fellow human beings, both male and female.
I am more of a bottom feeder and find it to be true more times than not down here,, cant speak to the higher levels of society,,

I am more of a bottom feeder and find it to be true more times than not down here,, cant speak to the higher levels of society,,

I think you're referring to more of the 'bad boy' image maybe, and I think that attracts women because they think they can be the one to fix them, it's ultimately an ego thing.

I think you're referring to more of the 'bad boy' image maybe, and I think that attracts women because they think they can be the one to fix them, it's ultimately an ego thing.
I am talking about the people I have met from bosses to others that wanted to be in charge because they thought they knew more than anyone else,,

However, most men will screw almost any female that will put out. They won't marry them but if the females will pull down their panties the guy will service them.

A Ten guy will screw a Five or Six chick but a Ten chick will only screw a Nine or Ten guy.

That is one of the reasons a lot of chicks are so confused. A mediocre chick will think she is entitled to a top notch guy just because he will screw her.

I am talking about the people I have met from bosses to others that wanted to be in charge because they thought they knew more than anyone else,,

The ones who want to be in charge without the knowledge or experience to back it up, I've never thought of them as alphas, maybe alpha wannabes, because the confidence is completely misplaced and forced, and they turn out to be bullies. I've never thought of an alpha male as being loud or obnoxious, or having to state it, etc... maybe I just have a different viewpoint. :dunno:

The ones who want to be in charge without the knowledge or experience to back it up, I've never thought of them as alphas, maybe alpha wannabes, because the confidence is completely misplaced and forced, and they turn out to be bullies. I've never thought of an alpha male as being loud or obnoxious, or having to state it, etc... maybe I just have a different viewpoint. :dunno:
They don't have to state it or act up....They just are and project that....Well adjusted women (both of them * snicker *) can pick up on that with their chick radar.

most likely I just havent been around to many good alphas,,

as for the sigma stuff I sure wish I knew more about it 30-40 yrs ago,,
my life would have been so much different if I only understood why I thought and did the things I did,,
its only been the last few yrs I really came to understand the what and why of the sigma,,

Forum List

Back