"We're gonna make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we'll worry about the rest of the world." 🔥

Our corporate tax rate is not even in the top 20 highest.
We are squarely in the middle: 25.77%

1725622376447.png

Exactly how is the Trump plan of "tax foreign nations" going to work?

After all, tariffs don't do that. Tariffs are paid by the importer in the USA, not by the foreign nation. That's why Trump's tariffs would cost each family so many thousands of dollars each year, a thought that makes the Trump cult America-haters here giddy with delight.

It would seem Trump thinks that he can simply declare a tax on foreign nations, and then they have to pay it. Another reason why the dementia-ridden dotard is unfit for office.

Tariffs are paid by the importer in the USA, not by the foreign nation. That's why Trump's tariffs would cost each family so many thousands of dollars each year,

It’s strange that you recognize that, but don’t recognize that increasing corporate taxes, capital gains and unrealized gains taxes would do the same thing.

If every country took care of itself first then worried about other countries the world would be a much better place.

I would fail my family if I was helping neighbors before I helped my family. Take of yourself and take care of your own first and once they are safe and secure then you can help someone, the same rule applies to countries.

They federal government is here for AMERICA. That's their job is to govern America.

Exactly how is the Trump plan of "tax foreign nations" going to work?

After all, tariffs don't do that. Tariffs are paid by the importer in the USA, not by the foreign nation. That's why Trump's tariffs would cost each family so many thousands of dollars each year, a thought that makes the Trump cult America-haters here giddy with delight.

It would seem Trump thinks that he can simply declare a tax on foreign nations, and then they have to pay it. Another reason why the dementia-ridden dotard is unfit for office.
So why does Biden have tariffs?

"okfine, post: 35264021, member: 72237"]
Mental decline has set in more than you (MAGA) want to admit

We are squarely in the middle: 25.77%

View attachment 1007285
That's not the effective rate.

Read this:

Excerpt: For example, profitable large corporations paid an average effective federal tax rate of 9 percent in 2018, a decrease from 16 percent in 2014.

No foreign entanglements? Good Grief, what about the bromance he has with Bibi? What about Trump Heights in the Golan?

Forum List

Back