Israeli Torture And Rape

No, it's not a one-off. You Zionists just barge in all the time without doing due diligence, you make this too easy for me.

Likely abuse of prisoners is a continuing problem in Israel as it is in other countries, and when guards are caught committing such acts in Israel they are punished. Since such acts are illegal in Israel and when caught the guards are punished, clearly such acts are not matters of policy in Israel.

Not so, I mean there's quite a lot of information out there about this and the reports go back decades, it's very obviously true, a serious problem, systemic torture even sexual torture.
You didn't even read the report you quoted, in which, of 1500 cases studied over the course of the decade, there was only one testimony of rape. That perpetrator appears to have been held accountable.

Again, your claim suggests a policy of rape-as-punishment condoned or perpetrated by the State of Israel. Again, your claim is false.

You didn't even read the report you quoted, in which, of 1500 cases studied over the course of the decade, there was only one testimony of rape. That perpetrator appears to have been held accountable.

Again, your claim suggests a policy of rape-as-punishment condoned or perpetrated by the State of Israel. Again, your claim is false.

I quoted from the report's abstract, here it is again:

Findings show that sexual ill-treatment is systemic, with 36 reports of verbal sexual harassment, either directed toward Palestinian men and boys or toward family members, and 35 reports of forced nudity. Moreover, there are six testimonies of Israeli officials involved in physical sexual assault of arrested or imprisoned Palestinian men. Physical assault in most cases concerned pressing and/or kicking the genitals, while one testimony pertained to simulated rape, and another described an actual rape by means of a blunt object.

You say "there was only one testimony of rape" yet the atricle has this:

1725660279199.png

Last edited:
Yep. One rape. Perpetrator held accountable by the state. Not evidence of a systemic policy. Did you want to revise your false claim?
Yes, the prosecution rate us abysmal I know.

But as an apologist for the Zionist regime I'm sure you can juggle the facts and figures as needed:

Likely abuse of prisoners is a continuing problem in Israel as it is in other countries, and when guards are caught committing such acts in Israel they are punished. Since such acts are illegal in Israel and when caught the guards are punished, clearly such acts are not matters of policy in Israel.
They are not punished they become TV celebs.

Again, did you want to revise your claim? Your claim says rape, not ill-treatment.

If you want to claim that a single or a small number of testimonies of ill-treatment of prisoners proves equivalency to Nazi behavior you would have to make that revision. I don't know that even Canada would pass that test.

Again, did you want to revise your claim? Your claim says rape, not ill-treatment.
That's untrue, here's my post again, we were talking about sexual assault, sexual torture (of which rape is but one kind) here's where I introduced the report:

1725661743872.png

If you want to claim that a single or a small number of testimonies of ill-treatment of prisoners proves equivalency to Nazi behavior you would have to make that revision. I don't know that even Canada would pass that test.

I never gave number, i said - and this is evidently true

• The Zionist state uses rape of male Palestinian prisoners as a form of punishment

That is the state uses torture and sexual torture too and some of those amount to rape. It is true, some Palestinian prisoners have been raped as a form of punishment.

As for sexual assault of male prisoners being systemic, again I quote the report:

Findings show that sexual ill-treatment is systemic, with 36 reports of verbal sexual harassment, either directed toward Palestinian men and boys or toward family members, and 35 reports of forced nudity. Moreover, there are six testimonies of Israeli officials involved in physical sexual assault of arrested or imprisoned Palestinian men.

There it is, the word "systemic" Israel employs systemic sexual torture of male Palestinian prisoners.

Get yourself some of this, you need it:

1725662377888.png

Last edited:
Your claim was rape. See post #119.

Again, did you want to revise your claim?

(BTW, we don't have the crime of "rape" in Canada. We have different terminology. And, technically, the crime of the accused is Israel is not "rape". But we can use the word in its normally understood meaning, it's fine.)

Yeah, sure, Gipster, whatever you wanna think. Meanwhile, you've been reported to the administration, and I'm done reading your hate-filled mind rot---
off to perma-IGGY for you so you can go rant at the mirror now. Bye. :fingerscrossed::fu:
This thread just reeks with extreme antisemitic lies and is antithetical to the new “less tolerant” approach to antisemitism the administrators of this site are trying to adopt. I am sure they will review the thread, take a look at the Nazi!! Genocide!! Third Reich!!! posters and take appropriate action to ensure this does not become a hate site.

Forum List

Back