The credibility of Barack - and hence Kamala and the Democrats : issue Climate Change

That's McBullshit. Either own all of McBullshit or stop using it. Do you claim 2.5 mile thick ice age glacier was only 75k years old?

You have slimed out of answering that for three pages and going. Don't try to "cherry pick" McBullshit. It is all BULLSHIT. North American Ice Age was at least 30 million years continuous, and the melting of the Laurantide ice sheet took millions of years.

North American Ice Age was at least 30 million years continuous

You just can't find any evidence.

and the melting of the Laurantide ice sheet took millions of years.

It started to melt while Ellesmere Island was within 600 miles of the North Pole?

Your nutty claims are starting to conflict with each other.

The Great Lakes are deep due to the heavy glaciers slowly moving north over time. The weight of these glaciers caused the now Great Lakes to become deeper as they moved.

The glaciers didn't move north.

Nice catch!!!

Typo?

They moved SOUTH.

Are you denying that the Laurantide ice sheet dug out the Great Lakes?

It started to melt while Ellesmere Island was within 600 miles of the North Pole?

Ellesmere was not an island 50 million years ago. The Laurantide ice sheet dug out the land around it, making it an island today.

When the water around Ellesmere today first switched from ice to water, that is when Laurantide started to melt south of it. Guess is 3 million years ago. Cause = possibly large undersea volcanic activity. Something melted that ice, and when it did, it shut off the rest of Laurantide from the 600 miles to the pole "glacier manufacturing system" leaving lots of ice outside of 600 miles to the pole but no "re-enforcements"

...You said there was "no evidence." ...
huh, somehow that slipped by me because I got no recollection of having said that, and I went over my posts & never found that phrase on any of my post. Yet you say that I said that. Please give me some more time to go over all my posts looking for those words.

I would never deny your failure to post any evidence here.

So why do you weasel out and cherry pick what McBullshit says?

You clearly are chicken to endorse the 75k number, but yet you stick to McBullshit and keep parroting it, cherry picking it...

Is McBullshit true or not?

Ellesmere was not an island 50 million years ago. The Laurantide ice sheet dug out the land around it, making it an island today.

When the water around Ellesmere today first switched from ice to water, that is when Laurantide started to melt south of it. Guess is 3 million years ago. Cause = possibly large undersea volcanic activity. Something melted that ice, and when it did, it shut off the rest of Laurantide from the 600 miles to the pole "glacier manufacturing system" leaving lots of ice outside of 600 miles to the pole but no "re-enforcements"

It started to melt while North America was within 600 miles of the North Pole?

So why do you weasel out and cherry pick what McBullshit says?

You clearly are chicken to endorse the 75k number, but yet you stick to McBullshit and keep parroting it, cherry picking it...

Is McBullshit true or not?

I'm sorry the Jews hid all of your evidence and you are unable to post any here.

It must make you very sad.

huh, somehow that slipped by me because I got no recollection of having said that, and I went over my posts & never found that phrase on any of my post. Yet you say that I said that. Please give me some more time to go over all my posts looking for those words.

This is what you posted...

What I often see on these threads is that if someone wants to make a claim w/o supporting numbers that the common ways of avoiding responsibility are tactics like saying "it's already there", "it's common knowledge", or "I'm not doing your research for you". Unless I'm missing something, those all sound to me like evasions.

Ice cores
Tectonic plate speed
Tectonic plate vector and past movement
the indisputable truth of 600 miles to the pole

There were no "evasions." Now, Toddster has seen all of that a million times, perhaps you haven't, but they are in the links of the OP....

I'm sorry the Jews hid all of your evidence and you are unable to post any here.

You won't answer whether or not you think McBullshit is true or not...

LOL!!!!

A Chickenhawk and a COWARD, you are the Harris Walz ticket wrapped up into one treasonous sold out Chosen COWARD.

Here's a bit of a reality check. The entire United States could sink into the ocean and it wouldn't make much of a dent in the global warming. China, Russia, India and much of Africa, are the primary culprits..
My suggestion, travel to one of those other nations along with others and protest there. Expect to be arrested and in China's case, expect to literally, disappear.
BS. And it really doesn't matter. So find us another planet we can live on. Because I don't think you're climate scientist.

Barack Obama is no longer president.

Funny you should attempt to inject that here....

Her credibility is an issue, and many believe homO was the President and Traitor Joe just the puppet, and that moron Kamala will be the same, especially since she can't even articulate "her policies" because they aren't her policies, they are homO's....

Everyone paying attention notice....

Toddster won't admit the 75k year number is bullshit, and won't embrace it either...

Every other number you are citing is from McBULLSHIT.

Either McBULLSHIT is true or it isn't, no "partials."

And Toddster won't answer whether or not she believes in McBullshit because of how easily the 75k years old claim for 2.5 mile thick glacier is to discredit...

COWARD!!!!!!!!!

BS. And it really doesn't matter. So find us another planet we can live on. Because I don't think you're climate scientist.

Is it "racist" to question the Co2 FRAUD?

Can you by chance answer simple basic climate questions for us...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

You won't answer whether or not you think McBullshit is true or not...

LOL!!!!

A Chickenhawk and a COWARD, you are the Harris Walz ticket wrapped up into one treasonous sold out Chosen COWARD.
Just admit the Jews outsmarted you and took away your balls too.

Everyone paying attention notice....

Toddster won't admit the 75k year number is bullshit, and won't embrace it either...

Every other number you are citing is from McBULLSHIT.

Either McBULLSHIT is true or it isn't, no "partials."

And Toddster won't answer whether or not she believes in McBullshit because of how easily the 75k years old claim for 2.5 mile thick glacier is to discredit...

COWARD!!!!!!!!!

Post your evidence, Beverly.

And it is classic for today, a day where Toddster's #1 favorite "Republican," Liz Cheney, endorsed Harris...

Will you, "Republican"??

Forum List

Back