When Vegans Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
An awful lot of people are going to be on his ignore list I guess. Anybody who isn't a vegan that is.

I follow Christ's apostles. Do you think they had need for exorcism?

“John never ate meat.” “James, the brother of the Lord, lived on seeds and plants and touched neither meat nor wine.” The Apostle Thomas: “He continually fasts and prays, and abstaining from the eating of flesh…” “…The Apostle Matthew partook of seeds, and nuts, hard-shelled fruits, and vegetables, without flesh.” Peter said, “I live on olives and bread, to which I rarely only add vegetables…” “The unnatural eating of flesh meats is as polluting as the heathen worship of devils…” (Peter, Clementine Homilies)

Your behaviour on here is far from Christian. So yes to the exorcism. Not eating meat or being a follower of your religion doesn’t make you pure as Christ. Vegetarianism is the way i think but pushing it on others is not the way.

I'm not going to play your personal Bible study coach. Do your own homework.

BTW is this thread really appropriate for the ANNOUNCEMENTS & FEEDBACK FORUM?

This is really just another one of Road Runner troll threads to stir up trouble. As a former mod this seems beneath you.

If you want these Scriptures explained from a Christian perspective, post them in the appropriate forum. I may respond, or I'll leave them to others

He laughs because he can't refute what I said
1725665700928.png

1725665747097.png

1725665778417.png

View attachment 1007604
View attachment 1007606
View attachment 1007607

That verse has nothing to do with ethical vegetarianism or veganism. You are misusing it.

Here's the actual context.

Believers were divided over whether or not it was acceptable to eat food without knowing for certain that it had not been offered to idols. Paul says it is acceptable to eat it, unless the believer knows it was offered to idols. It is nevertheless better to follow Paul’s example of abstaining from eating it, for the sake of unity with believers whose consciences find it objectionable.

Think, MisterBeale. In God's ideal, in the beginning, He gave ALL of creation was a 100% plantbased diet. (Genesis 1:29-30) And as has been stated tons of times on other threads, God is going to restore that initial peace and nonviolence when Jesus returns, and we will all go back to a plantbased diet. (Isaiah 11:6-9) So IF you're implying that God doesn't care about needless exploitation and bloodshed, then you couldn't be more wrong. But I thought you weren't even a Christian? So if that's the case, it's understandable that you would misapply a hand-picked verse like that.

Your behaviour on here is far from Christian. So yes to the exorcism. Not eating meat or being a follower of your religion doesn’t make you pure as Christ. Vegetarianism is the way i think but pushing it on others is not the way.
This is what you guys do.
You ATTACK VEGANS
Then, when they RESPOND to your attacks, you cry "they're pushing their beliefs on me"

Grow the fuck up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back