Weird Tim Walz says his inability to speak proper English is why people think he lied about his military service

You must be projecting your own confusion. Gas lines, High inflation, high interest rates, recession, those are the things that marked the Carter Administration. Reagan saved our asses, brilliant. Trump is the same way

No confusion at all.

Carter's MILD 1980 recession was a picnic compared to the major recession that happened on Reagan's watch in 1982-83.

No confusion at all.

Carter's MILD 1980 recession was a picnic compared to the major recession that happened on Reagan's watch
You should really study up on this subject maybe your brain fog would go away. Carter left Reagan a real mess similar to the one Biden is making for Trump. Reagan unleashed the free market, always a good idea.
  • The inflation level decreased significantly
  • Individual, corporate, and investment taxes were reduced
  • Deregulation encouraged a more open and free market

You should really study up on this subject maybe your brain fog would go away. Carter left Reagan a real mess similar to the one Biden is making for Trump. Reagan unleashed the free market, always a good idea.
I don't have to study up on it, I lived through it.

The 80s sucked for working people. They were good for me, personally, because I was in the military at the time and Reagan showered money we didn't have on the military.

I don't have to study up on it, I lived through it.

The 80s sucked for working people. They were good for me, personally, because I was in the military at the time and Reagan showered money we didn't have on the military.
Well you are a Democrat so that automatically qualifies you as a liar and cheater. It doesn't surprise me that you would defend the Democrat Carter and his economic malaise as you would defend Harris and her economic disasters. I am just glad Reagan came along and changed the course of democrat leadership.

Well you are a Democrat so that automatically qualifies you as a liar and cheater. It doesn't surprise me that you would defend the Democrat Carter and his economic malaise as you would defend Harris and her economic disasters. I am just glad Reagan came along and changed the course of democrat leadership.
Actually, I voted REpublican until 2008.

Then Dubya left me with a busted 401K, an underwater mortgage, and a 25% salary reduction in 2008.

I'd take Carter's economy over Dubya's any day of the week.

Actually, I voted REpublican until 2008.

Then Dubya left me with a busted 401K, an underwater mortgage, and a 25% salary reduction in 2008.

I'd take Carter's economy over Dubya's any day of the week.
Your confusion shows no bounds. It was Clinton that caused the Great Recession by insisting that people who couldn't afford houses had the right to get one. So you were honest until after 2008 and Obama? Somehow I doubt that

Your confusion shows no bounds. It was Clinton that caused the Great Recession by insisting that people who couldn't afford houses had the right to get one. So you were honest until after 2008 and Obama? Somehow I doubt that
Nope.

First, the CRA was on the books since the 1970's.

Secondly, the housing collapse didn't happen because poor people were buying bungalows. It was happening because middle class white people were buying McMansions as investments.

I've been over this before, but from 1980 to 1992, I was associated with the military, so yes, I was pretty right wing/Republican.

In 1992, I was probably more amenable to not voting GOP, but then Clinton was such a turdbag, it was hard to support him.

But, hey, I would LOVE to say that the reason why I stopped supporting Republicans was because they launched a criminal war or handled Katrina incompetently. Unfortunately, those things didn't effect me personally. Shame on me.

Nope.

First, the CRA was on the books since the 1970's.

Secondly, the housing collapse didn't happen because poor people were buying bungalows. It was happening because middle class white people were buying McMansions as investments.

I've been over this before, but from 1980 to 1992, I was associated with the military, so yes, I was pretty right wing/Republican.

In 1992, I was probably more amenable to not voting GOP, but then Clinton was such a turdbag, it was hard to support him.

But, hey, I would LOVE to say that the reason why I stopped supporting Republicans was because they launched a criminal war or handled Katrina incompetently. Unfortunately, those things didn't effect me personally. Shame on me.
Looks like you're wrong,, again. Maybe you should take a class or something, on honesty. Typical lying Democrat, that's all you guys do

Looks like you're wrong,, again. Maybe you should take a class or something, on honesty. Typical lying Democrat, that's all you guys do

Wow, a website run by the one percenters claiming the one percenters had nothing to do with the crash they caused.

It wasn't just the sub-prime loans given to Mr. and Mrs. McMansion, it was the banks SELLING those mortgages as investments with fanciful numbers about their supposed value.

No one was minding the store, and they wrecked the economy. Just like they did in 1990.

Wow, a website run by the one percenters claiming the one percenters had nothing to do with the crash they caused.

It wasn't just the sub-prime loans given to Mr. and Mrs. McMansion, it was the banks SELLING those mortgages as investments with fanciful numbers about their supposed value.

No one was minding the store, and they wrecked the economy. Just like they did in 1990.
So the website is lying but you are not?

The evidence is overwhelming that Clinton was the architect of the financial disaster that wiped out trillions of dollars in household wealth. Under his National Homeownership Strategy, Clinton took more than 100 executive actions to pry bank lending windows wide open.

It appears that you are really confused

Forum List

Back