When Vegans Attack

Is it considered trolling if you innocently post a thread about McDonald's burgers and the vegans attack it? I'm asking because I didn't know if it was qualified for making a report about but it should be and there also should be a complaint department for these PETA promoters.
You will be beaten with a carrot before being buried under six tons of white potatoes!

It's my culture
My culture eats pygmy's.

Whatever. I don't care. At least you finally said for us to be us. Whether or not you actually meant it on the other hand I'm not sure but at least you said it which is the first step.

Something that is worse than cockroaches.

Aren't they a tribe of shirtless men or something?

Is it considered trolling if you innocently post a thread about McDonald's burgers and the vegans attack it?
A little reality check for you.

Buttercup responded to your MCDONALD'S post with FACTS about the crap that goes into their processing.

You responded to her with your anti vegan nonsense

THAT is when I displayed my contempt for your double standards. YOU brought up veganism. Now you whine that you don't want to allow others to express their opinion

Buttercup responded to your MCDONALD'S post with FACTS about the crap that goes into their processing.

THAT is when I displayed my contempt for your double standards. YOU brought up veganism. Now you whine that you don't want to allow others to express their opinion
You are ejected!

Whatever. I don't care. At least you finally said for us to be us. Whether or not you actually meant it on the other hand I'm not sure but at least you said it which is the first step.

Aren't they a tribe of shirtless men or something?
You're so damn ignorant.

They are a "hobbit" tribe in Africa. Some Africans rape their women and kill and eat pygmys. They are not punished BECAUSE ITS THEIR CULTURE

Blah, blah, blah!! 🙄

Carlin, get a sense of humor

And a personality makeover.

You're so damn ignorant.

They are a "hobbit" tribe in Africa. Some Africans rape their women and kill and eat pygmys. They are not punished BECAUSE ITS THEIR CULTURE

So it's their culture not mine. I mean I think that's awful, but it's their culture not American's so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. :dunno:

Forum List

Back