Dick Cheney will vote for Kamala Harris for president

Dick Cheney endorsed Trump in 2016. Now he doesn't.

Great news! Thank you Liz! Thank you Dick! What do you think?
Yes, well, we’ll never know for sure.

It’s good to see a few prominent Republicans at least publicly acknowledging the fact that Trump is a danger to democracy and unfit to be president – but don’t be surprised to learn that both Liz and Dick voted for Trump this year.

Presentation of factual evidence proving that party is wrong is not hate.
See I would be unable to ever hate you because you don’t have any disquieting facts to present
Plus you have 3 other screen names

See I would be unable to ever hate you because you don’t have any disquieting facts to present
Plus you have 3 other screen names
I've presented plenty of facts. But you are a radicalized cult member so you have to get deprogrammed. And what are these 3 other names I am supposed to have?

Oh the Irony.

Likewise for you.
You pretend to be impartial, but you continue to use the Proper Pronouns.
THEY.....THEY...... I thought you despised the USE of Pronouns.......LOLOLOL

Do it.
Shut up old man. I never said I was impartial. I despise leftists.

The question for Kamala is whether she will accept Dick Cheney's endorsement or not. Cheney was literally crucified by the Democrats for War Crimes, does she really want to accept the support from a War Criminal?

Would Adlai Stevenson have accepted the endorsement of Adolph Eichmann if it had been offered? I don't think so.

What major Republican supports Trump?

Bush….No
Cheney….No
Pence….No
Romney…No

I think this the tip of the ice berg so to speak. More of the Old Guard, the party stalwarts will jump in as well. I oppose everything Cheney during the Iraq War. But he and his daughter see threat to American Democracy that Diaper Don is.

The question for Kamala is whether she will accept Dick Cheney's endorsement or not. Cheney was literally crucified by the Democrats for War Crimes, does she really want to accept the support from a War Criminal?

Would Adlai Stevenson have accepted the endorsement of Adolph Eichmann if it had been offered? I don't think so.

Does not matter. Republican for Harris is taking off. Get used to it.

Does not matter. Republican for Harris is taking off. Get used to it.
Possibly.

But ironically, Cheney and others of a similar point of view, should really be hoping for a Trump victory, otherwise they are irrelevant.

Suppose Kamala wins. One of two possibilities. either she is a fuckup or she isn't .

In 2028, the Kamala Republicans will be blamed for her fuckups and victory in 2024.

No way in heck, will the base get behind the GOP establishment, Cheney et al won't stand a chance of a snowball in you know where.

The former vice president has called Donald Trump the greatest threat to the American republic in history.

Vice President Kamala Harris just nabbed a major Republican endorsement in her mad dash for the White House: former Vice President Dick Cheney will be voting for her, according to his daughter.

Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin on Friday, former Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney (R) announced her arch-conservative father’s support for the Democratic nominee.

“Dick Cheney will be voting for Kamala Harris,” she said to massive applause from the crowd.

More at the link below...

Liz Cheney Says Dick Cheney Is Voting For Kamala Harris

Great news! Thank you Liz! Thank you Dick! What do you think?

Just proves how far the left has fallen to now idolizing warmongers like Dick Cheney

Keep your war criminal

All of the 911 Traitors love Kamala.

Maybe one of the "Pro Israel Christians" can explain why... well, maybe...

Bin Laden Bull, Save Us From Blowhards | VT Archives | Alternative ...

tim osman | Tumblr

When Liz Cheney was in Congress, she voted over 90% the time with P01135809. She was put in leadership because the power of the Cheney Name and Cheney Brand.

Her only mistake was to choose American Democracy over the Orange Shit Gibbon. That is only reason she primaried. She is as Conservative as her father. Hell she threw her Lesbian Sister under the bus to get elected.

When Liz Cheney was in Congress, she voted over 90% the time with P01135809. She was put in leadership because the power of the Cheney Name and Cheney Brand.

Her only mistake was to choose American Democracy over the Orange Shit Gibbon. That is only reason she primaried. She is as Conservative as her father. Hell she threw her Lesbian Sister under the bus to get elected.

Wyoming Republicans decided not to renominate her in 2022. Decided they could do better at the polls.

Had nothing to do with President Trump, who doesn't have a say in the Wyoming GOP.

Now she is voting for the New Green Deal, sex changes for children and an open border.

Forum List

Back