Dick Cheney will vote for Kamala Harris for president

Canadian trumptard and fn nutty as hell. Go figure.

You and a few of your sycophants keep repeating the same attacks on me.

Don't worry I'm ready for what is going to come. You better be too, because some of you have sold your souls for power even as you bend the knee to those who abuse it.

You're losing the world and you arrogantly think otherwise.

Don't worry I'm ready for what is going to come. You better be too, because some of you have sold your souls for power even as you bend the knee to those who abuse it.

Maybe you should just STFU and not respond.

Maybe you should just STFU and not respond.

You are a perfect representative for the poll I just posted.

I beseech you to answer it and perhaps reflect on what you have become. Maybe part of a slice of Americana who bend a knee to the orders of those north of your border, I don't know...

You are a perfect representative for the poll I just posted.

I beseech you to answer it and perhaps reflect on what you have become. Maybe part of a slice of Americana who bend a knee to the orders of those north of your border, I don't know...
1725669290126.jpeg

The former vice president has called Donald Trump the greatest threat to the American republic in history.

Vice President Kamala Harris just nabbed a major Republican endorsement in her mad dash for the White House: former Vice President Dick Cheney will be voting for her, according to his daughter.

Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin on Friday, former Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney (R) announced her arch-conservative father’s support for the Democratic nominee.

“Dick Cheney will be voting for Kamala Harris,” she said to massive applause from the crowd.

More at the link below...

Liz Cheney Says Dick Cheney Is Voting For Kamala Harris

Great news! Thank you Liz! Thank you Dick! What do you think?

oh no anyway.jpeg

Odd...my give-a-damn seems to be busted.

The former vice president has called Donald Trump the greatest threat to the American republic in history.

Vice President Kamala Harris just nabbed a major Republican endorsement in her mad dash for the White House: former Vice President Dick Cheney will be voting for her, according to his daughter.

Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin on Friday, former Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney (R) announced her arch-conservative father’s support for the Democratic nominee.

“Dick Cheney will be voting for Kamala Harris,” she said to massive applause from the crowd.

More at the link below...

Liz Cheney Says Dick Cheney Is Voting For Kamala Harris

Great news! Thank you Liz! Thank you Dick! What do you think?

You are welcome to him, hope your side chokes on it.

And now the Cheneys are throwing the country under the bus, willing to let the country suffer under open borders, sex changes for minors and defunding the police, just because they are butt hurt over being rejected by the Republican voters in Wyoming.

This is the last we see of the Cheneys if Trump loses, although we can expect to see them around if Trump wins.

You're trying and failing at sanitizing her down fall. She lost her leadership position because she did not fully and completely support Diaper Don. Her party disowned her because she did not fully and completely Diaper Don. She voted to impeach him. That was her downfall. She was one of only two Republicans on Jan. 6 Committee. When she was first elected she power and the power prestige of the Cheney Name and the Cheney Brand. That got her into leadership in the first place. Her failure to the ReNaziKlan Cult of Cheeto Benito ended her career. To repeat, her voting record showed she with the Orange Asshole 90% of the time. She is bedrock Conservative who put Country before the Cult.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You have lost your fucking mind. Start showing the similarity between democrats and MAGA.
why should i be nice to a so called American who calls other Americans nazies because they have the gall and audacity to disagree with his nazi ass,,,

why should i be nice to a so called American who calls other Americans nazies because they have the gall and audacity to disagree with his nazi ass,,,
Maybe he calls them Nazis because what they believe is similar to wht Nazis did. I think some people here need to stop thinking they can promote draconian ideas and people have to be nice about it.

We certainly won't get the world by electing Trump.

Forum List

Back