REAGAN the movie

Funny, you don't have that same attitude about Palestinians.

Now you are an anti-Imperialist? Don't make me laugh.

The problem with the war on terror is we never treated it like a war. We should have drafted a huge army, raised taxes, and established victory conditions. We never did that.

We just went in, thought the Afghans would be impressed with our awesomeness, and then left them to their own devices.
Good God thatā€™s dumb. The Afghans had nothing to do with 9/11. Yes Bin Laden was there. Take him out and leave.

You fucking imperialist warmongers never learn.

Good God thatā€™s dumb. The Afghans had nothing to do with 9/11. Yes Bin Laden was there. Take him out and leave.

You fucking imperialist warmongers never learn.
as i said before GIpper,the proof is in the pudding that Reagan was a warmongering evil asshole and traiter to the united states and the peopl;e.If JOE defends him,thats the nail in the coffin for Reagan:abgg2q.jpg: sense EVERYBODY knows that Joe is a disinfo agent for Langley.:auiqs.jpg:

Reagan if he was alive,would want Joe to be the LAST person on the planet to defend him. :auiqs.jpg: Joe defedning Reagan is the same thing as asking soupnazi to post facts about the JFK assassination.comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No they didnā€™t, but they did offer to turn him over to the US. Your boy W said no way.Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over
Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over

If you canā€™t see the scam that is our military and the enormous sums spent on war, you might be insane.
Well, I wouldn't believe anything I read in the Guardian.

Secondly, the Taliban was demanding Proof of Bin Laden's guilt, which was bullshit, we all know what he did.

Well, I wouldn't believe anything I read in the Guardian.

Secondly, the Taliban was demanding Proof of Bin Laden's guilt, which was bullshit, we all know what he did.
That just proves youā€™re uninformed. Demanding proof shouldnā€™t have been difficult right? I mean you believe everything W said. Iraq had WMD too. Lol.

Your boy the war criminal W refused the Talibanā€™s offer to turn over Bin Laden. It was widely reported at the time. Look it up.

That just proves youā€™re uninformed. Demanding proof shouldnā€™t have been difficult right? I mean you believe everything W said. Iraq had WMD too. Lol.

Your boy the war criminal W refused the Talibanā€™s offer to turn over Bin Laden. It was widely reported at the time. Look it up.

The Taliban weren't acting in good faith.

They had no intention of turning over bin Laden or taking apart the network he set up in their country.

Forum List

Back