I guess I have to explain reality to the Trumpers, so they can understand!

Trouble is, when they said "a thousand" the Trump cultists didn't realize that meant "rubles".

Thus, the Trump cultists are hard up for drug money now. They're jonesin' for a fix, so they're extra-grumpy.

This OP I put up was exclusively to shut up the misinformation that is being thrown around. It was not an OP to discuss the election. I have other OP's where I am doing that.
Guess what? Trump is in the election and we remember his Presidency where there were (compared to now with Biden/Harris) low fuel prices, low grocery prices, low interest rates, lower inflation, no wars, etc.

Now you fools come along and try to convince US we are better under Biden/Harris (or is it Harris/Biden?) Nobody knows and nobody knows whose even running the country.

Yes, we (and the economy) were better under Trump than under Biden BUT it is not the presidents that made it happen but the forces not under anyone's control that made it happen.

It is the pandemic (Covid) that caused this to happen

and

The COVID-19 pandemic precipitated a devastatingly sharp contraction of economic activity and huge job losses in early 2020, as government restrictions and fear of the virus kept people at home and businesses shut

Housing Market?

Prices of Real Estate in Europe

Saldo06/04/2023
COVID-19 has had a significant impact on various sectors of the economy. The real estate market is no different. Recent research shows that year-over-year increases in real estate prices have increased during the pandemic.

Unemployment?

The impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the euro area labour market for men and women

I can go on and on an on. The entire world was affected the SAME way due to the Pandemic. This was not Biden that caused it and as such, comparisons between Trump and Biden regarding the economy are pure misinformation.

Here in sum of what I stated above:

How has the economy of the United States been affected by COVID-19?

The COVID-19 pandemic's economic consequences are unprecedented for the U.S. by any measure. The toll we estimate that it took on the nation's gross domestic product is twice the size of that of the Great Recession of 2007-2009.

The reality is that Trump did not handle the pandemic as he should have. Here is an example of how Japan, who moved rapidly to stop the pandemic through shut-downs, has done better than the U.S. and Europe have done:

The Japanese Economy and the COVID-19 Pandemic

Japan's management of COVID-19 infection is considered better compared to that of the United States, Europe, and other countries.

and Biden has done better than Europe in making our economy better

View attachment 1007566

So get off the misinformation campaign you guys are in. Biden is not responsible for things being worse than when Trump was president. Start keying on what is to come if Trump or Biden are elected and stop using the economy as the basis for your debate.
Then during the last year of President Trump's term, Republican run states started opening up their economies which were making a very quick recover, but those damn Democrats like Whitmore and Cuomo, kept their states closed, killed 10s of thousands of elderly, and forced many small businesses into bankruptcy. All so they could steal the 2020 election for Joe Bribem.

Yes, we (and the economy) were better under Trump than under Biden BUT it is not the presidents that made it happen but the forces not under anyone's control that made it happen.
Bullshit. The inflationary policies of Democrats have devastated our economy. And they did it of purpose. They even promised that they would fuck the USA by causing inflation.

Look it up, moron.

This OP I put up was exclusively to shut up the misinformation that is being thrown around. It was not an OP to discuss the election. I have other OP's where I am doing that.
You don't appear to know who the Democrat candidate is but you want to "shut up" misinformation? LOL Are you the person to be doing that, Lucky?

Naw, you're getting paid by Bezos/Alexis/Amazon and Xi--the real outside influencers that are being ignored by Merrick Garland.
here we go again, with Russia, Russia, Russia. You have to be Camel Toe Harris voter stupid to believe the Russia hoax again.

CamelToeVoter.png<------Russia, Russia, Russia.....again.

You can debate that all you want but the economy (rent, inflation, food, etc) is not Biden's fault. End of story.
When Joe Bribem went to war on fossil fuels (So he could push his Green New Deal) energy prices, necessarily had to skyrocket and diesel fuel is why food prices went way up, which then everything else goes up.

Increased fuel prices will lead to people paying more for food in shops and restaurants, an industry trade body has said. The high cost of diesel will end up being passed on to customers, the Federation of Wholesale Distributors said.

Fuel price jump will hit food bills, distributors warn - BBC News

www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60674028

Now you fools come along and try to convince US we are better under Biden/Harris
As I'm not retarded, drug addled, a liar or a paid Russian stooge, of course I know we're better off under Biden. Saying that is like saying the sky is blue.

Repeat all the bad propanda you want, but your gaslighting still won't work on anyone who isn't in your imbecile cult.

Only the Hoover admin lost more jobs than the Trump admin. That's how bad Trump's economy was.
You want us to believe that the governor imposed lockdowns had little or nothing to do with the economic collapse. Liberalism really is a mental disease.

Biden, he performed an economic miracle, creating a booming economy on the wreckage of the Trump economy, then taming a global inflation problem without causing a recession.

The economy already began recovering before Biden got elected because the lockdowns were unlocked.

and

The COVID-19 pandemic precipitated a devastatingly sharp contraction of economic activity and huge job losses in early 2020, as government restrictions and fear of the virus kept people at home and businesses shut

Housing Market?

Saldo06/04/2023
COVID-19 has had a significant impact on various sectors of the economy. The real estate market is no different. Recent research shows that year-over-year increases in real estate prices have increased during the pandemic.

Unemployment?

The impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the euro area labour market for men and women

I can go on and on an on. The entire world was affected the SAME way due to the Pandemic. This was not Biden that caused it and as such, comparisons between Trump and Biden regarding the economy are pure misinformation.

The COVID-19 pandemic's economic consequences are unprecedented for the U.S. by any measure. The toll we estimate that it took on the nation's gross domestic product is twice the size of that of the Great Recession of 2007-2009.

The reality is that Trump did not handle the pandemic as he should have. Here is an example of how Japan, who moved rapidly to stop the pandemic through shut-downs, has done better than the U.S. and Europe have done:

Japan's management of COVID-19 infection is considered better compared to that of the United States, Europe, and other countries.

View attachment 1007566

So get off the misinformation campaign you guys are in. Biden is not responsible for things being worse than when Trump was president. Start keying on what is to come if Trump or Biden are elected and stop using the economy as the basis for your debate.
I agree that the response to Covid affected the economy (and politics) more than any other factor. Whether by design or ignorance, shutting down the economy was a gross overreaction that had (and will continue to have) tremendous consequences. For example, the accumulation of $34 trillion (and counting) in debt is a generational burden which will not be borne easily.

and

Housing Market?

Saldo06/04/2023

Unemployment?

View attachment 1007566

You can debate that all you want but the economy (rent, inflation, food, etc) is not Biden's fault. End of story.
~~~~~~
Are you claiming that high taxes, inflation, and supply side shortages were caused by Covid?

Forum List

Back