Illegal Alien, Deported 16 Times, Gets One Year in Prison for Killing 64-Year-Old Colorado Man

Except the laws weren't that strict back then. You got on a boat, you told the government you were here. That's it.
I’m all for expediting path to US citizenship but not open borders. Or, since Central and South American Nations continue to be colossal economic and ideological failures, perhaps the US can annex every country and make them all like US.

See, that’s not racist.

I doubt you'd want that to happen. They'd all end up being Blue States.
Why? Have you checked the pulse lately of Latinos when it comes to Abortion, Small Business, Taxes, and Climate? The Latino immigrants who want economic opportunity are not too keen on high taxes and regulations. Not too big on environmental regulations tied to the Democrats’ climate change agenda.

Why? Have you checked the pulse lately of Latinos when it comes to Abortion, Small Business, Taxes, and Climate? The Latino immigrants who want economic opportunity are not too keen on high taxes and regulations. Not too big on environmental regulations tied to the Democrats’ climate change agenda.

Yes, every year you guys claim this, and every year, the Donkeys get 70% of the Hispanic vote.

Probably staying the same... but you keep telling yourself that this is the year all the Hispanics are going to vote for the Orange Goon who calls them Rapists and Murderers.
Please provide the exact quote where he called ALL Hispanics rapists and murderers. You people keep repeating this falsehood as a mantra you hope will come true that Trump said that about all Hispanics. He didn’t. He said:

“Mexico is not sending US their best. Too many of those crossing the Border are rapists, drug traffickers and murderers”

Please provide the exact quote where he called ALL Hispanics rapists and murderers.
1725465049353.png

You people keep repeating this falsehood as a mantra you hope will come true that Trump said that about all Hispanics. He didn’t. He said:

“Mexico is not sending US their best. Too many of those crossing the Border are rapists, drug traffickers and murderers”

Well, first, "Mexico" isn't sending anyone. These people are not being sent by the Mexican government.
Second, most of the people coming across the border are not so much Mexicans anymore but people from Central and South America.

More of that greatness coming across the border.
A Honduran, not a Mexican. but you keep panicking over what Fox News tells you to panic over.

That’s laughable. You obviously are not that close to many Mexican-Americans. How racist against Mexicans and Latinos could i possibly be if my wife of 20+ years is Mexican and our offspring bear enough brown skin and black hair in them and grandparents on BOTH sides who bore the brunt of “wetback” slurs? And who appointed you the the determinant of who and what is racist???

You might want to narrow down that brush of yours. While you are at it, get out and talk to Mexican Americans about the border crisis and read up on Caesar Chavez.

Joey projects his racism on others.

View attachment 1006318

Well, first, "Mexico" isn't sending anyone. These people are not being sent by the Mexican government.
Second, most of the people coming across the border are not so much Mexicans anymore but people from Central and South America.

A Honduran, not a Mexican. but you keep panicking over what Fox News tells you to panic over.
When an illegal immigrant commits a crime, you people are of the mindset that “crime happens anyway”. I’d love to see you lead with that or at least mention it during a swing state campaign.

When an illegal immigrant commits a crime, you people are of the mindset that “crime happens anyway”. I’d love to see you lead with that or at least mention it during a swing state campaign.
While I am sure you would love to turn the next crime committed by an undocumented immigrant into the next Wille Horton, that's really not going to fly with most people.

The fact that you guys have already retreated to "Let focus on the swing states" tells me you are already on the back heel.

While I am sure you would love to turn the next crime committed by an undocumented immigrant into the next Wille Horton, that's really not going to fly with most people.

The fact that you guys have already retreated to "Let focus on the swing states" tells me you are already on the back heel.
Liberals will accept crime committed by illegal aliens all day….. until it impacts them personally. I said take it to a swing state to see just how passionate you are. I’m willing to bet that most Americans don’t want illegals for a variety of reasons but primarily, it is because the illegals immigrant has already broken US law and they haven’t been vetted out for previous criminal behavior.

Forum List

Back