Tim Walz Bribed Parents $200 To Inject Their Kids With mRNA, Now He’s Scrubbing the Evidence

The U.S. government has vaccinated more than 20,000 migrants and asylum-seekers in U.S. border custody since launching a massive COVID-19 vaccination campaign in late March, the top doctor at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) told CBS News.

During an interview this week, Dr. Pritesh Gandhi, the chief medical officer at DHS, said as many as 1,000 migrants are being vaccinated every day at 24 processing facilities across the U.S.-Mexico border as part of one of the largest medical initiatives the government has set up for undocumented individuals in U.S. custody.
More govt lies. These are the same liars who tell us men can get pregnant and math is racist and serial-felon george floyd was a saint.

The stats are in, and that's not the case. Sleepy Joe got every vax offered and every booster, and contracted covid like 4 times.

President Trump also contracted covid, but not until AFTER he received the vax.
... and he lived. I have had the vaxxes and booster, and walked through three bouts of it. That's the point. It works in limiting and avoiding severity, hospitalization, and death.

Trump got covid before there was a vaccine.

The Hype

aug 8 2024 Democrat vice presidential candidate Tim Walz bribed parents with $200 rewards to vaccinate their children with COVID-19 mRNA injections during the pandemic – and now he appears to be trying to hide the evidence of this shameful period of history.

Wow , I guess they didn't hide it to well

WHAT IS KNOWN is already known

Appears the children are alive, ALIVE I TELL YOU

Get ready for the HYPE. Then again it could be the HYPE by republican operatives in a secret covert operation.

last week after a Facebook post and several subsequent comments from his estranged older brother, Jeff, were amplified by multiple media outlets.

So the source is his brother and just the kind of brother we all wish for

He ain't Heavy he just my brother
Well they haven't spoken in 8 years
Brother uses his facebook account to attack
The brother says he will now endorse Trump

Haven’t spoken to him in eight years. I’m 100% opposed to all his ideology

Is the family beef juice enough for you all

So let just jump to the political operatives in play now

COVID-19 vaccinations have since been proven ineffective and dangerous, and figures who pushed the vaccines on the public, including Walz and Bill Gates, are now trying to rewrite history and distance themselves from the disastrous shots.

You know if some believe this then its to late. You either got the shot or didn't

Does the Op provide a source for this.

The rest is history

Republicans run with this and hope that it means something

Election Fever, get it before it gets you

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back