Tim Walz Bribed Parents $200 To Inject Their Kids With mRNA, Now He’s Scrubbing the Evidence

No, because the polio vaccine was a vaccine and it worked.

Russian and Chinese gish gallop aside, the COVID vaccine works too.

It wasn't a rushed through botched experimental drug.
This is a good point.

Fauci warned against using the EUA to rush the vaccine but Trump didn't listen. Hell, he even bullied his own agencies to hurry up and approve it because he had an election to win.

This is why Trump needs to be investigated.

Do you agree?

Not one anti vaxxer has died from the polio vaccine either.

Great logic. Lol.
The polio vax was actually a vax.

The mrna jabs democrats FORCED on Americans were poison.

If the jabs weren't poison, democrats would also have FORCED all their illegal immigrants to get it.

Russian and Chinese gish gallop aside, the COVID vaccine works too.

This is a good point.

Fauci warned against using the EUA to rush the vaccine but Trump didn't listen. Hell, he even bullied his own agencies to hurry up and approve it because he had an election to win.

This is why Trump needs to be investigated.

Do you agree?
Please don't butcher up my quotes and we'll be able to converse.

Yes, in every country, every authority should be held accountable, same here in the UK. But do you think that will happen?

Girlfriend's mother had every COVID shot under the sun, no family heart problems whatsoever, they all lived to a good age. Bang, heart attack. Got a balloon fitted and now on 20+ tablets a day. She blames the vaccine/drug and she's 81 now.

Both hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin were later proven effective.
So is acetaminophen and aspirin.

Sleep is too.

Eating well.

Chicken soup is effective.

Staying hydrated is helpful.

Tea. Vitamin C. A hot shower.

It's easy to say something is "effective".

So is the COVID vaccine.

Trump has a a lot to answer for.

That makes no sense.
Trump has nothing to answer for because he didn't mandate people take it.

Democrats FORCED every American they could to take it, including children.

If democrats thought the vaxx was legit, they would force illegal immigrants to get it, but they didn't.

Please don't butcher up my quotes and we'll be able to converse.

How did I butcher your quote. I changed nothing. I simply hit reply.

If that butchered your quote you should probably take it up with admin.

Yes, in every country, every authority should be held accountable, same here in the UK. But do you think that will happen?

No, because Trump supporters will never turn on Trump.

Girlfriend's mother had every COVID shot under the sun, no family heart problems whatsoever, they all lived to a good age. Bang, heart attack. Got a balloon fitted and now on 20+ tablets a day. She blames the vaccine/drug and she's 81 now.
Yeah my wife had never had COVID. She got the vaccine and a few days later, she stubbed her toe. It must be because of the vaccine because yah know, cause and effect are whatever we want.

Trump has nothing to answer for because he didn't mandate people take it.

What is it with Trump supporters? Many were compelled to take the covid vaccine just like I was forced to take the anthrax vaccine, the polio vaccine etc but...

...many people did not have to take it, but after hearing Trump talk about how great it was and how it was one of mankind's greatest achievements, they chose to take the vaccine.

Is Trump accountable for those people or is that Biden's fault too?

Democrats FORCED every American they could to take it, including children.

Yep. Pretty much the way it is. My mom said when she was a kid they took them out of class at school, lines them up in the hallway and gave them all polio vaccines.

Do they not have forced vaccinations in your country?

If democrats thought the vaxx was legit, they would force illegal immigrants to get it, but they didn't.
Really? Lol.

The U.S. government has vaccinated more than 20,000 migrants and asylum-seekers in U.S. border custody since launching a massive COVID-19 vaccination campaign in late March, the top doctor at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) told CBS News.

During an interview this week, Dr. Pritesh Gandhi, the chief medical officer at DHS, said as many as 1,000 migrants are being vaccinated every day at 24 processing facilities across the U.S.-Mexico border as part of one of the largest medical initiatives the government has set up for undocumented individuals in U.S. custody.

How did I butcher your quote. I changed nothing. I simply hit reply.

If that butchered your quote you should probably take it up with admin.

No, because Trump supporters will never turn on Trump.

Yeah my wife had never had COVID. She got the vaccine and a few days later, she stubbed her toe. It must be because of the vaccine because yah know, cause and effect are whatever we want.
Screenshot_20240813-223520.jpg

Well that was a quick.

Not a fan of personal anecdotes?

I enjoyed yours.

Ah, I get yah. I thought you meant I was misquoting you or changing the context of your posts.

My bad. I apologize.

That said, it is pretty common to do this in forums.

Certainly I will stop breaking up your posts when I answer for this thread but you will probably have to remind me for future threads because likely I won't remember.

Do you have all 10 covid jabs democrats wanted forced on all Americans?

Nah, I have had the initial and one booster of Trump's vaccine.

Probably done unless their is a significant mutation in the virus then I will likely get a booster for it.

I don't get flu vaccines either.

Most democrats lie about getting the jab and few if any have all 10.
Yeah, not sure I know anyone who has had 10.

Forum List

Back