Operation Iron Swords (מבצע חרבות ברזל)

Yes, I agree, this is (and always was) the grand long term goal of militant Zionism.
Militant Zionism is a figment of your imagination. The long term goal of Israel is to live in peace and prosper. The long term goal of the Palestinians and Hezbollah is to wage endless war against Israel in the vain hope of destroying Israel.

Militant Zionism is a figment of your imagination.
Just look at Israel to see how wrong you are - sorry I forgot, you can't see very well.
The long term goal of Israel is to live in peace and prosper.
Sure, but at the expense of the millions of indigenous inhabitants.
The long term goal of the Palestinians and Hezbollah is to wage endless war against Israel in the vain hope of destroying Israel.
Seems fair enough to me, I'd be the same if my wife and babies had been dismembered by the IDF while sheltering in a "safe" zone that they were instructed to go to earlier that day.

Israel is destined to collapse. The Israelis have received - so far - 50,000 tons of weapons and look where we are.

The Israelis seek a new Nakba, they want to seize this "opportunity" to expel more Palestinians, they are likely next to seal off the upper third of Gaza and resume settlement building there.

I read this earlier in EI:

What is Israel’s endgame?

This is the article they cite, in Foreign Affairs.

The Undoing of Israel - The Dark Futures That Await After the War in Gaza
You nazis keep saying that. Yet there is Israel, bitchslapping you over and over and over.

You nazis keep saying that. Yet there is Israel, bitchslapping you over and over and over.

Lots of informed analysts are saying similar things. The war is unsustainable even with US support, the economy is starting to hurt. Tourism has dropped hugely, a quarter of Jews in Israel have said they would leave the country if they could and so on and so forth.

1726333274897.png

Lots of informed analysts are saying similar things. The war is unsustainable even with US support, the economy is starting to hurt. Tourism has dropped hugely, a quarter of Jews in Israel have said they would leave the country if they could and so on and so forth.

View attachment 1011868
Been saying that for years.

They are still there.

Just look at Israel to see how wrong you are - sorry I forgot, you can't see very well.

Sure, but at the expense of the millions of indigenous inhabitants.

Seems fair enough to me, I'd be the same if my wife and babies had been dismembered by the IDF while sheltering in a "safe" zone that they were instructed to go to earlier that day.
More news from the alternate reality you inhabit.

They weren't saying that in 1948 or 1967, Jews were clamoring to get into Israel.
They still are. You ignore them. Or put it this way, any Jew who wishes to leave, can. There is NOTHING preventing them leaving.

They still are. You ignore them. Or put it this way, any Jew who wishes to leave, can. There is NOTHING preventing them leaving.
How about immigration law in other countries? Are you so entitled that you think Jews have some universal right to live anywhere they want at any time? I knew Zionists felt they were superior but this really is extreme entitlement now.

How about immigration law in other countries? Are you so entitled that you think Jews have some universal right to live anywhere they want at any time? I knew Zionists felt they were superior but this really is extreme entitlement now.
How about them? Any Tom dick or Muslim can go anywhere they want except China, Japan, Poland, and hungary.

Your sources are biased hogwash....so we will ignore them.

Fine, here's some more biased anti-Israel news for you to ignore, let me know if you'd like more:

1726333949694.png

They weren't saying that in 1948 or 1967, Jews were clamoring to get into Israel.
Actually they were. In 1948, the Arabs were threatening genocide and much of the world believed they would be successful, and in 1967, much of the world was astonished that Israel was able to triumph over virtually the entire Arab world which was backed by the USSR.

An October 11, 1947 report on the pan-Arab summit in the Lebanese town of Aley,[9] by Akhbar al-Yom‘s editor Mustafa Amin, contained an interview he held with Arab League secretary-general Azzam. Titled, “A War of Extermination,” the interview read as follows (translated by Efraim Karsh; all ellipses are in the original text):

Abdul Rahman Azzam Pasha spoke to me about the horrific war that was in the offing… saying:

“I personally wish that the Jews do not drive us to this war, as this will be a war of extermination and momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Tartar massacre[10] or the Crusader wars. I believe that the number of volunteers from outside Palestine will be larger than Palestine’s Arab population, for I know that volunteers will be arriving to us from [as far as] India, Afghanistan, and China to win the honor of martyrdom for the sake of Palestine … You might be surprised to learn that hundreds of Englishmen expressed their wish to volunteer in the Arab armies to fight the Jews.

Actually they were. In 1948, the Arabs were threatening genocide and much of the world believed they would be successful, and in 1967, much of the world was astonished that Israel was able to triumph over virtually the entire Arab world which was backed by the USSR.

An October 11, 1947 report on the pan-Arab summit in the Lebanese town of Aley,[9] by Akhbar al-Yom‘s editor Mustafa Amin, contained an interview he held with Arab League secretary-general Azzam. Titled, “A War of Extermination,” the interview read as follows (translated by Efraim Karsh; all ellipses are in the original text):

Abdul Rahman Azzam Pasha spoke to me about the horrific war that was in the offing… saying:

“I personally wish that the Jews do not drive us to this war, as this will be a war of extermination and momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Tartar massacre[10] or the Crusader wars. I believe that the number of volunteers from outside Palestine will be larger than Palestine’s Arab population, for I know that volunteers will be arriving to us from [as far as] India, Afghanistan, and China to win the honor of martyrdom for the sake of Palestine … You might be surprised to learn that hundreds of Englishmen expressed their wish to volunteer in the Arab armies to fight the Jews.

You reject all evidence I present to you, denying there is any and then have the audacity to expect me to give a sh!t about claimed evidence you present? Nope, I'm no longer interested in anything you have to say, I will just contest stuff here in public as and when I feel like it for the benefit of others who might be misled by your obscene devotion to a racist ideology.

This is how you reacted to posts despite being given sources, actually seeing evidence in my posts:

More news from the alternate reality you inhabit.

Militant Zionism is a figment of your imagination.

You present no evidence for these things

The only evidence you ever provide in any of your posts is of your desire to justify killing Jews.

There is no evidence of an "invasion" by the Jews

Again, you have presented no evidence at all, just wild allegations about Jews to try to justify killing them.

So:

1726335717964.png

Forum List

Back