Texas removes 1 million ineligible voters from voter rolls — finds 30% of noncitizens previously cast ballots

Now you want to go to Cincinnati?

Hey stupid, this thread it about Texas.

I almost feel sorry for you................almost. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck.... that was YOUR post about Cincinnati.

rotfl-gif.288736

Enlighten us. How well is he doing with his examples that have nothing to do with Texas, Moron? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

GO!

Dumbfuck, why are you crying about others talking about doing what you did? Here you are, on this thread about Texas, talking about fraud in ohio...

... or is it you just don't know Ohio is NOT in Texas?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Ok, so you agree that Faun spent the vast majority of this thread trolling and derailing it needlessly.

Glad you agree with me. Now, what will you do about said trolling?

I'm guessing nothing.

Umm, Dumbfuck.... I'm talking about election fraud by Republicans. Why are you being such a fucking pussy, reporting me to a moderator.

Can't you stand up for yourself?

Who said I reported anything? It's obvious Faun is a troll with nothing to offer on substance to the thread.

I think it is funny he had to call out to you to try to save him......................but it didn't work.

Liar, I never called anyone out. YOU did. And I've been talking about voter fraud so that I'm not trolling. You're the one trying to ignore how Republicans cheat in elections.

And rigged elections are demofks, all anyone has to do is watch the last debate, it’s what establishment does against real threats

Nope. No elections were found to be rigged by Democrats.

Republicans, however...

Forum List

Back