Does anybody really think?...

I think you need to quit fantasizing. Maybe adjust your meds?

Good luck, sounds like you need some.
These are folks who believe that their hero is a brave, brilliant, strong and patriotic Christian who has been sent by God to save America from Satan, and who is flawless in his judgment and demeanor as he righteously and selflessly battles the evil and satanic communists and fascists here who are trying to destroy America.

So asking them to stop fantasizing is probably a bridge too far.

These are folks who believe that their hero is a brave, brilliant, strong and patriotic Christian who has been sent by God to save America from Satan, and who is flawless in his judgment and demeanor as he righteously and selflessly battles the evil and satanic communists and fascists here who are trying to destroy America.

So asking them to stop fantasizing is probably a bridge too far.
That's what happens when you mix religion with politics.

It has been one of the most destructive combinations ever known to mankind.

A thought occurred to me today as I was out and about my daily routine. Does anyone think Heels Up Harris is capable and courageous enough to open the nuclear football if we become the subject of a nuclear strike by Russia or China? My thought is..

.. absolutely not. She would rather burn America into the ground than retaliate.

how do you all make it through the day living in such fear all the time

Democrats have about 45 seconds of foresight...and that's the smartest ones.

They really can't see beyond their next emotion. And they completely fail to grasp that actions have consequences. When was the last time you saw a Democrat take responsibility for his mistakes?
True Democrats dont realize the party is no longer anything, democratic.

The last democrat I talked to face to face was thinking of switching to MAGA

It's a thought experiment.

Some people don't have the right lab equipment.

It is fear mongering, and you have the perfect equipment for it.

Your cult uses your fear to control you, and you are happy as shit to let them do it

It is fear mongering, and you have the perfect equipment for it.

Your cult uses your fear to control you, and you are happy as shit to let them do it
And what does "your cult" do, cupcake? :rolleyes-41:

Btw, not wanting a continuation of a shadow government/puppet regime in America doesn't mean anyone's in a cult.

Americans aren't going to let the next marionette of the puppet regime be installed.

A thought occurred to me today as I was out and about my daily routine. Does anyone think Heels Up Harris is capable and courageous enough to open the nuclear football if we become the subject of a nuclear strike by Russia or China? My thought is..

.. absolutely not. She would rather burn America into the ground than retaliate.
Are you an incel?

Democrats have nothing to do with democracy.

Liberals have little to do with liberty.

They simply can't be honest about what they are.
irony-meter.gif

Forum List

Back