Tyreek Hill admits he contributed to the problem during his arrest.

Hill should have locked his door. Always lock your door behind you when a pig asks you to step out of the car. Always keep your door locked when you're inside.

A lot of these coloreds and others who are shot have family members to thank. You might remember the guy in Wisconsin who was shot and paralyzed. The police came out because they guy's wife/GF called the police in a domestic situation.

Don't call cops.

A lot of these coloreds and others who are shot have family members to thank. You might remember the guy in Wisconsin who was shot and paralyzed. The police came out because they guy's wife/GF called the police in a domestic situation.

Don't call cops.
I thought the cops were called because he tried to take the kids and her car and had a protection order against him??

We live in a friendly fascist police state. And any oppressor who does what happened to Hill no matter how he acted would kill in a totalitarian one. It is just getting the legality of the all-powerful state down to reduce the peasants to chattel.

Speeding. He said he was late for the game, he said "do whatcha gotta do" then he rolled up his window and ignored the Cop.

Everyone speeds in Florida!!! He seems to acknowledge he could have handled the situation differently, but the cops could have done the same. Cops seemed like a-holes, they had to know who the guy was and WTF if I have a McLaren I'm gonna tell you don't knock on my windows like that. Football guy gave his infor and was waiting for his ticket. Cop should have wrote up ticket or whatever end of stop. I'm not following why they had so many cops for a simple speeding stop. And why is it none of the other cops try and deescalate the situation when they see 1 cop getting out of line?

Everyone speeds in Florida!!! He seems to acknowledge he could have handled the situation differently, but the cops could have done the same. Cops seemed like a-holes, they had to know who the guy was and WTF if I have a McLaren I'm gonna tell you don't knock on my windows like that. Football guy gave his infor and was waiting for his ticket. Cop should have wrote up ticket or whatever end of stop. I'm not following why they had so many cops for a simple speeding stop. And why is it none of the other cops try and deescalate the situation when they see 1 cop getting out of line?
So speeding is just fine, and it's all the Cops fault. OK. There definitely seems to be a lot of you who want to just bash Cops and never hold the person accountable for his or her conduct. If Tyreek just leaves his window down, keeps talking with officer there is no incident. For the 20th time, I think the Cops went overboard with their take down, I don't think anyone should lose their jobs over it. The Tyreek video should be used as a teaching aid for BOTH Cops and Citizens.

So speeding is just fine, and it's all the Cops fault. OK. There definitely seems to be a lot of you who want to just bash Cops and never hold the person accountable for his or her conduct. If Tyreek just leaves his window down, keeps talking with officer there is no incident. For the 20th time, I think the Cops went overboard with their take down, I don't think anyone should lose their jobs over it. The Tyreek video should be used as a teaching aid for BOTH Cops and Citizens.
what conduct did tyreek do to justify the violence used against him??

he complied with every lawful order he was given with in seconds of it being given,,

your argument sounds like blaming the rape victim for what the rapist did and saying they should be taught to not get raped,,,

Forum List

Back