Tyreek Hill admits he contributed to the problem during his arrest.

AFTER being asked over and over. I would have to re-watch it, no time working here. He only began to comply when the Cop started to open the door. You are defending a punk who was disrespectful and combative from the start. Making everyones' lives more difficult. Just like you Board Vermin do.
he complied with all lawful orders within seconds of being asked is all that matters,,

maybe if the cop took a few seconds to see he was complying and not been so butthurt the whole thing would have turned out different,,

the whole event wasnt but about 60 seconds so I dont know what more you want from people

and telling a cop to not pound on you window like that is not being combative,,
its redressing your grievance's with a public official and covered under the 1st amendment,,

First words I remember "don't knock on my window like that" over and over again. Right there he was out to be combative. If he had rolled it down and said "hello officer, how can I help you" nothing happens. Open the window when asked or told too right away and it all goes away. Keep from running your mouth non-stop interrupting the Police talking to you.
OK,, he was redressing his grievances with a public official,,

he didnt yell or call him names,,

all that is protected under the 1st amendment,,

Again, NO ONE that I have heard from says the Cops were justified in their over-use of force. But Tyreek poked the bear by speeding and then by not complying with simple instructions and basic courtesy. If he leaves his window down and continues communicating with the Cop, he gets a ticket or a warning and there is no problem.
he complied with every lawful order with in seconds of it being given,,

why do you fascist nazi fucks keep ignoring that??

and the cop turned to walk away to write the ticket when he rolled the window back up,, which is not against thje law

Incorrect.

Hill's speed was estimated. No electronic or mechanical machine to measure his speed.

The estimate was 60 in a 40, but perceptions can widely vary. Speed-size illusion means that smaller objects appear faster than larger objects when going the same speed. There is also something called motion parallax. An object closer to you appears to move faster.

Anyone can easily and informally test these. A plane you watch off a carrier appears to really motor. A plane several miles in the sky appears to lumber. Also, look at a car that speeds past your car. It's really cooking fast, right? But then that car appears to move slower when a mile ahead.

Hill was driving a small car. In my observation, smaller cars appear to zip along more than larger cars.
I will quote myself.

Hill should contest the ticket. They have no idea how fast he was going.

You answered your own question. These "small gov conservatives" are bootlickers.
only a few,,

they are showing they are no different than the radical left when they defend a person over a cop,,

neither can look at each case on its merits,,
and always resort to tribal bias,,

jan 6 is a good example,,
a few hundred dumbasses attacked the capital and the left blames everyone that was there

being subjected to a rogue cop can sometimes change their minds,,

the real bad ones will defend the cops all the way into the train car
I've seen too many people defend the very scum that attacks them. I've seen many stories where a loved one or dog was killed by a dirty pig. The family is interviewed and they say something like, "We still believe in the police, but....." Some people never learn.

I've seen too many people defend the very scum that attacks them. I've seen many stories where a loved one or dog was killed by a dirty pig. The family is interviewed and they say something like, "We still believe in the police, but....." Some people never learn.
I still beleive in the police but recognize there are a lot of bad ones that need to be fired,,
and the ones that dont call out bad behavior are just as bad,,

I dont carry a gun because I am more afraid of the cops not bad guys,,

Forum List

Back