Tyreek Hill admits he contributed to the problem during his arrest.

yes he did,,

the second time if you look close he was putting on his seatbelt when they first asked and needed to turn back to do it,,

so within 15 seconds of being asked he rolled it down,,
You are just full of excuses

How many times have you been handcuffed during a traffic stop?

Do you think that endlessly repeating this falsehood will make it true? Did he voluntarily keep the window rolled down and exit the vehicle? The answer is NO.
you havent shown what I said was a falshood,,

what youre doing is playing word games to justify police violence against a person that followed every lawful order given to them,,

You are just full of excuses

How many times have you been handcuffed during a traffic stop?
I stated facts not give excuses,,

what youre doing is giving excuses to justify police violence against a person that complied with every lawful order whithin seconds of being asked,,

I agree that Hill should not have made rolling up his window a pissing match with the cops. However, he had already given the cop the required documents for a traffic stop: license, registration, and proof of insurance. The cop had everything necessary to write Hill and tickets he had earned and send him on his way. Hill had no further obligation to talk to the cop as per the 5th amendment.

Cops can order a driver out of his car for officer safety; however, IMO these cops were pissed that Hill didn't respect their authority.

His windows were darkened. I don't think I would have felt comfortable as an officer having that happen to me. How about you?

His windows were darkened. I don't think I would have felt comfortable as an officer having that happen to me. How about you?
thats why they asked him to get out of the car with in 8 seconds of being asked he had one foot almost on the ground and leaning to get out when they attacked him,,

so who was the real threat

what crime or threat did he pose to justify police violence used against him??

What violence puseee boy? Not getting out of the car or rolling down the window when told to? He should have been dragged to the hoos-gaw for a weekend stay for wasting valuable Police time and putting them on high alert for pulling a gun inside darkened window. Police put up with enough street vermin daily. Now its' every Black woman also. You panty liner LW board scum are killing the Country. Enough of these prima-donna.

What violence puseee boy? Not getting out of the car or rolling down the window when told to? He should have been dragged to the hoos-gaw for a weekend stay for wasting valuable Police time and putting them on high alert for pulling a gun inside darkened window. Police put up with enough street vermin daily. Now its' every Black woman also. You panty liner LW board scum are killing the Country. Enough of these prima-donna.
he rolled down the window both times and was almost out of the car within 8 seconds of being asked and was attacked for it,,

So they get to beat him and arrest him if they tell him to pat his head and rub his belly and he doesn't?

Evidently the punk needs some butt-kicking. He is disrespectful and a troublemaker. He has probably had a life of coddling by the school system because he could run fast. We have all seen it. anyone with 1/2 brain knows. I could tell stories about it. He did not get any learning as a kid. LW loons create monsters. It starts at early age.

Then he would not be declaring his responsibility
Insipid emotional lib loon who is Mad that his drum banging for Hill is Not Matched By Hill.
how about we stick to the facts and not run with a celebrity subject to social pressure??

he obeyed every lawful order and posed no threat to justify police violence,,

Forum List

Back