Tyreek Hill admits he contributed to the problem during his arrest.

Nothing he did rated the treatment he received.

Yes, he was a jerk, but that is not illegal...yet
Tyreek Hill does not agree with you

He concedes that the incident could have been avoided if he had acted differently

He concedes that the incident could have been avoided if he had acted differently
yeah how dare anyone hesitate for a few seconds to follow the demands of the rogue cops with attitudes,, or open their mouth and question anything they do,,

if we got it your way all traffic stops would begin with an ass whoopin,,

What exactly is a "legal order". If you get pulled over, can a cop play a game of "Cop Says" with you giving you orders and then arrest you if you don't comply quickly enough or question those orders?

Conceding that the incident could of been avoided if he acted differently does not necessary mean that the cops don't hold some responsibility for escalating too quickly and too harshly.

Solid guy admitting he had responsibility
75% of lib loons will now disown and discredit him!

Last edited:
yeah how dare anyone hesitate for a few seconds to follow the demands of the rogue cops with attitudes,, or open their mouth and question anything they do,,

if we got it your way all traffic stops would begin with an ass whoopin,,
Your argument is with Tyreek Hill, not me

He came to his senses and now we are just waiting on libs like you

Conceding that the incident could of been avoided if he acted differently does not necessary mean that the cops don't hold some responsibility for escalating too quickly and too harshly.
beings that tyreek only expressed his displeasure with how the cop knocked on his window which is his right under the 1st A he did nothing to justify the violence used against him,,

the cops are 100% at fault in this case,,

and did you notice it took tyreek 2 weeks to succumb to social pressure to change his POV??

so I dont beleve he actually thinks that

Your argument is with Tyreek Hill, not me

He came to his senses and now we are just waiting on libs like you
did he come to his senses or was he pressured for weeks to change his mind??

fact remains he complied with all lawful orders within seconds of being asked and posed no threat to justify violence,,

in this case they used violence after he followed every lawful order within seconds of being asked,,
I don't think the average citizen that hasn't educated himself would know necessarily know what orders are lawful and what orders are not. Courts have ruled that the police can order a driver out of his car during a traffic stop for "officer safety". That said, many cops now will order people of their cars to flex their authority even when officer safety is not an issue. There are lots of orders that cops give people that have not been ruled upon by a court. As such, qualified immunity is likely to kick in if a cop tries to enforce these "lawful orders" that are later deemed to be unlawful.

Thats a judgement call that we can disagree on

But Hill has admitted he was the primary cause

I don't think the average citizen that hasn't educated himself would know necessarily know what orders are lawful and what orders are not. Courts have ruled that the police can order a driver out of his car during a traffic stop for "officer safety". That said, many cops now will order people of their cars to flex their authority even when officer safety is not an issue. There are lots of orders that cops give people that have not been ruled upon by a court. As such, qualified immunity is likely to kick in if a cop tries to enforce these "lawful orders" that are later deemed to be unlawful.
doesnt matter he obeyed every order given to him within seconds of them being given,,

I do agree cops either lie and give you orders they know they dont have authority to give or are just ignorant as to what they took an oath to do,,

there is a place for qualified immunity,, its just not in cases like this,,

did he come to his senses or was he pressured for weeks to change his mind??

fact remains he complied with all lawful orders within seconds of being asked and posed no threat to justify violence,,
Melodrama
Happened days ago and not “for weeks”
Lying and embellishing are the same

And yet he still says the cop was wrong and wants him fired.

And yes, I agree that the incident could have been avoided if he had acted differently.

That does not change that he did nothing to deserve the treatment he got

beings that tyreek only expressed his displeasure with how the cop knocked on his window which is his right under the 1st A he did nothing to justify the violence used against him,,

the cops are 100% at fault in this case,,

and did you notice it took tyreek 2 weeks to succumb to social pressure to change his POV??

so I dont beleve he actually thinks that
When having a forced interaction with a cop such as with a traffic stop, it is probably wise to be polite to the cops and stroke their egos to a point. Probably better not to act like Chille Decastro.

Forum List

Back