At what point during the debate did you realize Trump had won?

I think she won, but it was totally on style rather than substance along with the fact that it was a three against one debate.

She was told the questions in advance, she was well prepared, and Trump just looked angry. He REALLY shouldn't have gone into the migrants eating pets rant.
If its true, its fair game. The aftermath of the debate proves it is true.

Some say it was Trump's devastating closing argument which buried Harris. Others say it was when he pointed out Kamala's Communist dad.

For me, it was her opening dodge of the first question. She thought it was a tough question, but it was really a big fat softball question which she whiffed on.

"Is America better off that it was four years ago?"

Kamala thought the question was a referendum of her failed administration. That's why she completely dodged it. That's where she lost the election. America was waiting for a cogent answer, a better defense of her failure. Something. Instead, they got nothing. They got a lie that Trump had no plan.

The interesting part was that it was intended as a teed-up question for Harris to slam Trump on COVID, but she was too dumb to see it. See, four years ago, was September 10, 2020, when much of the country was in lockdown. Even though Trump did an outstanding job, getting the vaccine before the end of the year, and correctly citing the source of the virus, and calling for business to re-open by mid April, Democrat governors of NY and CA prolonged the shutdown and caused the recession. So one could correctly say four years ago, the country was down. ABC intended Giggles to jump on it, but she didn't.

What say you? When did you realize the debate was over for Kamala?

That is some amazing sarcasm. It almost reads as if you were serious. Great job!

Biden's meltdown was so obvious that the media could no longer lie and prop him up. It doesn't matter about Trump/Kamala. The mainstream media will declare Kamala the winner anyway. That's the way the system is fixed for democrats.

That is some amazing sarcasm. It almost reads as if you were serious. Great job!
The alternate universe.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Trump (I believed at the time) lost.

I don’t know. At a minimum, I don’t see his performance as having been very good — with a few notable exceptions.

She sucked. Of course, in her case, that’s redundant.

Trump has declared that he won’t do another debate. After that 3 on 1 clown show, I think that may be the right move. But I wonder if he might agree to a second round against Kamalalala under certain conditions:

• NO ABC anymore.

• Same rules as in the last debate.

• No moderator “fact” checks since that can be abused obviously against him.

• Plus, a half hour of candidate questioning of the opponent, forcing the opponent to go off script.

At what point during the debate did you realize Trump had won?​

At no real point. I only realized that he wasn't on his best game, was handling some questions poorly, was missing many opportunities, and was getting fairly ganged up on by the moderators just as had happened four years ago putting Trump constantly in a defensive position which he allowed to happen.

I still give Trump the slight edge, but only because Harris is such a total ass, made childish faces, and could not answer any of the big questions Trump asked which the ABC moderators refused to.

Oh and also because it turns out that some of the stories ABC "fact-checked" Trump on as false, turned out to be totally TRUE.

Goo one, ABC.

Been mm
At no real point. I only realized that he wasn't on his best game, was handling some questions poorly, was missing many opportunities, and was getting fairly ganged up on by the moderators just as had happened four years ago putting Trump constantly in a defensive position which he allowed to happen.

I still give Trump the slight edge, but only because Harris is such a total ass, made childish faces, and could not answer any of the big questions Trump asked which the ABC moderators refused to.

Oh and also because it turns out that some of the stories ABC "fact-checked" Trump on as false, turned out to be totally TRUE.

Goo one, ABC.
But Harris promised us unicorns and diamond dust!!

How could you possibly oppose that?

Some say it was Trump's devastating closing argument which buried Harris. Others say it was when he pointed out Kamala's Communist dad.

For me, it was her opening dodge of the first question. She thought it was a tough question, but it was really a big fat softball question which she whiffed on.

"Is America better off that it was four years ago?"

Kamala thought the question was a referendum of her failed administration. That's why she completely dodged it. That's where she lost the election. America was waiting for a cogent answer, a better defense of her failure. Something. Instead, they got nothing. They got a lie that Trump had no plan.

The interesting part was that it was intended as a teed-up question for Harris to slam Trump on COVID, but she was too dumb to see it. See, four years ago, was September 10, 2020, when much of the country was in lockdown. Even though Trump did an outstanding job, getting the vaccine before the end of the year, and correctly citing the source of the virus, and calling for business to re-open by mid April, Democrat governors of NY and CA prolonged the shutdown and caused the recession. So one could correctly say four years ago, the country was down. ABC intended Giggles to jump on it, but she didn't.

What say you? When did you realize the debate was over for Kamala?

You could tell from the moment Harris shook his hand that Trump had lost.

Forum List

Back