Trump says he won't debate Harris again

Upon reviewing the debate, I was trying to decide on the precise moment Harris lost. I believe in was in the first minute when she refused to answer the question about the economy now versus in the Trump era. Others have said she lost in the closing remarks by Trump.

So he's 2-0 this year. I see no reason for him to give her another lifeline.

Now they are trying to spread a rumour that there is a ABC whistleblower that has an affidavit signed saying Harris got the questions...

It utter bullshit but it will keep the cult happy...

Reason it is bullshit is looking how Harris answered... She pivoted on topics she knew she was loosing in polls to bait Trump.

Trump is fucking fool that showed he has no self control and bit hard on all that bait...
They fucking do this with EVERY debate. It's as old as dirt.

Just keep calling them on their bullshit.
Worked against Trump the other night. :)

Some Republicans are calling for the GOP to NEVER debate the Dems again. Because they are not debates. Why show up to a RIGGED event the purpose of which is not to debate, but to attack the Republican in 3 on 1 farces.
Which curiously, never used to be the case before the Orange Roughy showed up. Wonder why that is? :)

Maybe, just maybe, you should think about putting up better candidates. You might find yourself winning elections again.

Upon reviewing the debate, I was trying to decide on the precise moment Harris lost. I believe in was in the first minute when she refused to answer the question about the economy now versus in the Trump era. Others have said she lost in the closing remarks by Trump.

So he's 2-0 this year. I see no reason for him to give her another lifeline.
Fantasyland....it's a wonderful, Alt-Right fairy tale!..:auiqs.jpg:

Trump was lucky Biden was terrible in June..because that's the only thing that saved him from getting the drubbing he deserved...because he SUCKED in that debate.
And..then he got his ass kicked by a woman the other night....Sad. :(

Which curiously, never used to be the case before the Orange Roughy showed up.
WRONG! Go watch the Romney/Obama debate, dickhead Dem moderators did the exact same thing to Romney that they did to Trump. This is not a new asshole Dem tactic, it's been going on for a long time and Republicans are fed up with the asshole Dem's shit.

WRONG! Go watch the Romney/Obama debate, dickhead Dem moderators did the exact same thing to Romney that they did to Trump. This is not a new asshole Dem tactic, it's been going on for a long time and Republicans are fed up with the asshole Dem's shit.
Below is EVERY TIME the moderators either interrupted a candidate, argued with them, corrected them or challenged them. I have not left out any of them, and ALL of these were directed at Trump. Never once did they say anything to Harris except Thank you, Vice President Harris.

Harris-Trump presidential debate transcript

DAVID MUIR: Let me just ask, though, why did you try to kill that bill and successfully so? That would have put thousands of additional agents and officers on the border.

DAVID MUIR: I just want to clarify here, you bring up Springfield, Ohio. And ABC News did reach out to the city manager there. He told us there have been no credible reports of specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community --

DAVID MUIR: I'm not taking this from television. I'm taking it from the city manager.

DAVID MUIR: Again, the Springfield city manager says there's no evidence of that.

DAVID MUIR: President Trump, as you know, the FBI says overall violent crime is coming down in this country, but Vice President the...

DAVID MUIR: You were the president. You were watching it unfold on television. It's a very simple question as we move forward toward another election. Is there anything you regret about what you did on that day? Yes or no.

DAVID MUIR: The question was about you as president, not about Former Speaker Pelosi. But I do want Vice President Harris to respond here.

DAVID MUIR: I did watch all of these pieces of video. I didn't detect the sarcasm, lost by a whisker, we didn't quite make it, and we should just point out as clarification, and you know this, you and your allies, 60 cases in front of many judges. Many of them --

DAVID MUIR: And said there was no widespread fraud.

DAVID MUIR: And just to clarify here Mr. President

DAVID MUIR: But those were your words. So, I'm asking –

DAVID MUIR: Your time is up. Just to clarify the question, do you believe it's in the U.S. best interests for Ukraine to win this war? Yes or no?

LINSEY DAVIS: There is no state in this country where it is legal to kill a baby after it's born. Madam vice president, I want to get your response to President Trump.

LINSEY DAVIS: Would you veto a national abortion ban if it came to --

LINSEY DAVIS: But if I could just get a yes or no. Because your running mate JD Vance has said that you would veto if it did come to your desk.

LINSEY DAVIS: So just a yes or no, you still do not have a plan?

Not surprised....his optics were terrible, and he knows that he can't resist being baited. Best is to just stay in friendly confines:

Former President Donald Trump announced Thursday that he won't debate Vice President Kamala Harris again, following Tuesday night's matchup between the two in Philadelphia.

"THERE WILL BE NO THIRD DEBATE!" Trump said at the end of a long post on his Truth Social account. The first presidential debate was in June between Trump and President Biden.

"When a prizefighter loses a fight, the first words out of his mouth are, 'I WANT A REMATCH,'" Trump wrote in his post, explaining his decision and insisting unnamed polls showed he won.
Later in the day, at a campaign stop in Tucson, Arizona, he said, "Because we've done two debates and because they were successful, there will be no third debate. Too late anyway, the voting has already begun."

But initial polls by Reuters, YouGov and CNN showed a wide majority of voters thought Harris outperformed Trump. Most commentators and observers agreed that Harris got the upper hand in the showdown, with the vice president generally remaining on the attack while putting Trump on the defensive.

Trump at times struggled to focus his messaging, repeating debunked claims that Haitian migrants are eating pets, insisting people aren't leaving his rallies early and saying he has "concepts" of a health care plan.

He had his fat pimpled ass handed to by a BLACK WOMAN!!!

Not surprised....his optics were terrible, and he knows that he can't resist being baited. Best is to just stay in friendly confines:
Smart move.

His only "victory in something like 6 or 7 debates was the beatdown of Joe Biden.

He's pretty much stunk up the auditorium on the others.

He doesn't need to debate her.

Forum List

Back