NEW --- An ABC News Whistleblower to Release Signed Affidavit Detailing how Kamala Harris Received Debate Questions in Advance

So, what did this guy say to make you so enamored with being a religious bigot? You are just as devoid of morals as he is. As we all are. We're here, on a politics board. We certainly aren't polishing our virtues.
No one knows what Arlette is talking about. I asked her but not holding my breath.

Kamala has a mole in their camp or ABC News does. Either way this is a campaign ender when this drops. I just read that Newsweak has reached out to ABC and Kamala's campaign and they aren't responding.

[ I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.

@DocNetyoutube on X)

GXTGpfGXwAEHc4V

Hahahaha

You people will believe ANYTHING

Kamala has a mole in their camp or ABC News does. Either way this is a campaign ender when this drops. I just read that Newsweak has reached out to ABC and Kamala's campaign and they aren't responding.

[ I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.

@DocNetyoutube on X)

GXTGpfGXwAEHc4V

It wasn’t a debate, it was a take home test

So, what did this guy say to make you so enamored with being a religious bigot? You are just as devoid of morals as he is. As we all are. We're here, on a politics board. We certainly aren't polishing our virtues.
First off he is an idolator. He violates the ninth commandment constantly. I suspect he is a sodomite.

Trump.embarrassed himself and our country, as predicted.

And now the sore loser excuses pour forth, as predicted.

So, explain why Kamala feels the need to have a second debate if he so thoroughly embarrassed himself.
To embarrass him further, because the election is still close.

Was that supposed to be a tough question?

The contrived Dr Philism isn't compelling, sorry. Especially after you guys were gunning for 3 debates.

@DocNetyoutube on X)

GXTGpfGXwAEHc4V

Here is one of the "Evidence" you take as true. Here is a problem. All of these allegation were presented to Michigan Hearing where they do not a criminal lying yet when the same people was asked under the courts, they said there were no real evidence of voter fraud that would have affected the end result either way. Lying in a Hearing is just lying. Saying the same crap in a court of law and it's called perjury.

So, explain why Kamala feels the need to have a second debate if he so thoroughly embarrassed himself.

Winners don't ask for or need second chances.

Simple answer. Have the next one done by Fox News so that all the crap can be removed. And then she'll bury his ass once more. Trump is saying there won't be another debate.

You're too old to keep up.
You posted:

"It's embarrassing to see someone devoid of morals call himself a Jesus warrior, eh? Trump really exposed those so-called Christians for they really are. And that's a good thing."

Who is devoid of morals and why? What exactly is a 'Jesus warrior?' How did Trump expose Christians? You don't know do you? You're just regurgitating vague Democrat talking points that are made up. I asked you to explain, all I got was nasty, ageism bigotry from you.

You're a lot like Kamala and the nasty Democrats. Instead discussing policies you get nasty and denigrate anyone disagreeing with you.

Here is one of the "Evidence" you take as true. Here is a problem. All of these allegation were presented to Michigan Hearing where they do not a criminal lying yet when the same people was asked under the courts, they said there were no real evidence of voter fraud that would have affected the end result either way. Lying in a Hearing is just lying. Saying the same crap in a court of law and it's called perjury.
The cases were denied due to lack of standing not lack of merit. They didn't even look at the evidence. Do some reading before posting bullshit.

Simple answer. Have the next one done by Fox News so that all the crap can be removed. And then she'll bury his ass once more. Trump is saying there won't be another debate.
Winners don't ask for a re-match, losers do.

You posted:

"It's embarrassing to see someone devoid of morals call himself a Jesus warrior, eh? Trump really exposed those so-called Christians for they really are. And that's a good thing."

Who is devoid of morals and why? What exactly is a 'Jesus warrior?' How did Trump expose Christians? You don't know do you? You're just regurgitating vague Democrat talking points that are made up. I asked you to explain, all I got was nasty, ageism bigotry from you.

You're a lot like Kamala and the nasty Democrats. Instead discussing policies you get nasty and denigrate anyone disagreeing with you.
The OP. The guy who calls himself Trump is our Savior. He's a Jesus warrior in training. He also has no morals which is not unusual among Christians.

Forum List

Back