Republicans are complaining about Harris “not getting any primary votes!” before becoming the nominee, but let’s be honest here…

I’m not butthurt I just think you’re an idiot. You’re the people crying about losing democracy when you haven’t picked your own leaders with democracy for 12 years.
I am hearing about campaigns already that are built around this.

It will be about getting indies back the GOP and moderate dems to tell Pelosi and company to sit on their vibrators.

I’m not butthurt I just think you’re an idiot. You’re the people crying about losing democracy when you haven’t picked your own leaders with democracy for 12 years.

He's a gaslighting fraud.

Many moons he talked about what a great critical thinker he was.

We shut that garbage down real fast.

He's anything but a thinker.

….they are only complaining about this because of her rise in the polls against Trump.

It’s hysterical to me some of them are saying this is some subversion of democracy. Besides being absurd, it represents their deep anxiety about Trump losing when it seemed clear he was destined for victory against Biden.

If Harris was doing as bad as Biden or worse in the polls right now, republicans would be ridiculing the democrat party as flailing and a joke thinking they had a chance against Trump by replacing Biden with Harris. They wouldn’t give a shit Harris didn’t get any primary votes because they would know she would be likely to lose.

Let’s not pretend republicans have principles about democracy. All they care about is that their side wins no matter what.
Did she get any primary votes since you posted this 40 minutes ago? If she did that would be the first one.

Did she get any primary votes since you posted this 40 minutes ago? If she did that would be the first one.
You'll notice that once his thread is shoved up his ass....he vacates to start the same stupid thread all over again....in hopes of a different outcome. He's got so many in there....he needs a library system to keep track.

He's a gaslighting fraud.

Many moons he talked about what a great critical thinker he was.

We shut that garbage down real fast.

He's anything but a thinker.
He’s been an idiot way longer than you’ve been here. He’s solidly invested.

Just wait until 2028. We'll be telling democratic voters....

Hey, you wanted Bernie....but your power elite wanted Hillary.

Hey, you wanted Joe....but you got Kamala.

Both lost.

Why worry about even trying this time around.

So no you stupid son-of-a-bitch, it isn't pointless.

Now, GFY.
Sure I wanted Biden to stay in the race initially. I soon became relieved he left because of Harris’s popularity and her shot to beat Trump. For some reason you think I’m trying to hide behind this shift but I don’t care. I don’t care I ended up changing my mind. What difference does it actually make? Lol

What are you talking about? Why do you keep talking about her primary votes? Yes she personally didn’t get any. Why should I care? You haven’t explained that yet lol

Sure I wanted Biden to stay in the race initially. I soon became relieved he left because of Harris’s popularity and her shot to beat Trump. For some reason you think I’m trying to hide behind this shift but I don’t care. I don’t care I ended up changing my mind. What difference does it actually make? Lol
Did you read the post you quoted....moron ?

We will stuff this down your throat in 2028.

Trump will beat her and then your power elite will be 0 for 2 in overriding the will of the people of the party.

What are you talking about? Why do you keep talking about her primary votes? Yes she personally didn’t get any. Why should I care? You haven’t explained that yet lol

Right...you don't care. You don't care that your vote was take away from you.

You only care that she has a better (but not much) chance of beating Trump than Biden did.

So, it's all about power. F**k the people. After all, that what it says in the Constitution. "We the Power Elite of the Democratic Party...." in order to make ourselves richer at the expense of the common man....do invoke our specialness in allow us to do whatever the hell we want to get what we want.

Did you read the post you quoted....moron ?

We will stuff this down your throat in 2028.

Trump will beat her and then your power elite will be 0 for 2 in overriding the will of the people of the party.
Well Harris might lose but considering democrats have won every election since 2018, I have good reason to be optimistic.

That must sting huh?

Let's review. Madam Harris had the worst personal approval ratings of any Vice President of the past 50 years. The New York Times and others published opinion pieces suggesting that President Biden needed to figure out a way to remove her from the ticket, because she was such a drag on its political fortunes.

Then came the infamous Trump-Biden debate, after which the Democrat movers and shakers (including KH?) realized that he was very likely to lose in November. They threatened Biden with removal under the 25th Amendment if he did not step down, which he did reluctantly.

The O'Bama's wanted an accelerated set of mini-primaries, giving the Democrat hopefuls the ability to duke it out and select the best of the lot. But Biden himself hates the O'Bama's for their subtle put-downs over the years, and he jumped the gun, declaring Harris the nominee. At that point, everyone else was silenced by the prospect of being perceived as racist or misogynist if they fought Biden's fait accompli.

Now she is the nominee, and there ain't a fucking thing anyone can do about it.

So the Democrats have done everything they could - with the full cooperation of the Leftist Media - to make the American People forget what a slug Harris was, just a few short weeks previously.

As for the "democracy" thing, the irony is priceless. The Democrats have been haranguing Trump for YEARS about being a "threat to democracy." even as they tried to have him removed from the ballot in a dozen or more ways, all illegitimate. And here we have the Democrat party frivolously pitches hundreds and hundreds of Democrat primary votes because they were inconvenient.

WGAF? Harris has as much chance of winning as the Pirates have of winning the World Series.

Well, you should be concerned about your democracy then. If you are worried about democracy maybe you should care about your candidate actually getting some votes.

Right...you don't care. You don't care that your vote was take away from you.

You only care that she has a better (but not much) chance of beating Trump than Biden did.

So, it's all about power. F**k the people. After all, that what it says in the Constitution. "We the Power Elite of the Democratic Party...."
You’re right I do care she has a better chance of beating Trump lol. You keep saying this as if I’m trying to skirt it being true but there’s nothing I’m saying that should make you think this. I’m not even sure what the point of this conversation is lol

Well Harris might lose but considering democrats have won every election since 2018, I have good reason to be optimistic.

That must sting huh?

Uh no it does not. But you keep kidding yourself.

The GOP has a great chance of taking the senate this time around. That's gotta sting hunh ?

Let's review. Madam Harris had the worst personal approval ratings of any Vice President of the past 50 years. The New York Times and others published opinion pieces suggesting that President Biden needed to figure out a way to remove her from the ticket, because she was such a drag on its political fortunes.

Then came the infamous Trump-Biden debate, after which the Democrat movers and shakers (including KH?) realized that he was very likely to lose in November. They threatened Biden with removal under the 25th Amendment if he did not step down, which he did reluctantly.

The O'Bama's wanted an accelerated set of mini-primaries, giving the Democrat hopefuls the ability to duke it out and select the best of the lot. But Biden himself hates the O'Bama's for their subtle put-downs over the years, and he jumped the gun, declaring Harris the nominee. At that point, everyone else was silenced by the prospect of being perceived as racist or misogynist if they fought Biden's fait accompli.

Now she is the nominee, and there ain't a fucking thing anyone can do about it.

So the Democrats have done everything they could - with the full cooperation of the Leftist Media - to make the American People forget what a slug Harris was, just a few short weeks previously.

As for the "democracy" thing, the irony is priceless. The Democrats have been haranguing Trump for YEARS about being a "threat to democracy." even as they tried to have him removed from the ballot in a dozen or more ways, all illegitimate. And here we have the Democrat party frivolously pitches hundreds and hundreds of Democrat primary votes because they were inconvenient.

WGAF? Harris has as much chance of winning as the Pirates have of winning the World Series.
Ugh you’re such a faux intellectual lol

Uh no it does not. But you keep kidding yourself.

The GOP has a great chance of taking the senate this time around. That's gotta sting hunh ?
Yeah simply because of the dynamics of the race. Obviously it matters who and where elections take place when it comes to the chances of one party taking over congress

You’re right I do care she has a better chance of beating Trump lol. You keep saying this as if I’m trying to skirt it being true but there’s nothing I’m saying that should make you think this. I’m not even sure what the point of this conversation is lol

Oh, let's see.....

You brought it up with your head up your ass projections.

And you've now got this thread sharing space with your head.

1. You don't care about democracy.....you hypocrites keep crying about Trump, but you are the ones who says "who cares....as long as we win.
2. So it's all about power. You have no respect for process.
3. We are going to beat you black and blue with this in 2028

Have a good night you stupid non thinking asshole.

Oh, let's see.....

You brought it up with your head up your ass projections.

And you've now got this thread sharing space with your head.

1. You don't care about democracy.....you hypocrites keep crying about Trump, but you are the ones who says "who cares....as long as we win.
2. So it's all about power. You have no respect for process.
3. We are going to beat you black and blue with this in 2028

Have a good night you stupid non thinking asshole.
I’m still trying to figure out how democracy is in jeopardy by Harris joining the race lol

Forum List

Back