I’m curious. Why would Trump say Harris is a Marxist while also saying within the same minute she was copying his policies?

Can any republicans explain that? Thanks. I’ll wait.
It’s so simple even you might understand. Kummie is using a few of Trumps ideas to move herself to the middle to dupe rubes like yourself. If she were to get elected she would drop all those lies and govern like the Marxist she is.
Understand?

It’s so simple even you might understand. Kummie is using a few of Trumps ideas to move herself to the middle to dupe rubes like yourself. If she were to get elected she would drop all those lies and govern like the Marxist she is.
Understand?
Hey stupid define Marxist!

By the way the only way you microbes can make these commie and Marxist charges work for you is if you are the ones defining what they are and mean yourself , and here is where the problem comes in , they already have definitions and those definitions says your's are stone cold stupid.

The greatest thing is the OP rally thought it had a real gotcha post. It was destroyed in minutes.
Where are you ace , I said you have no fucking clue what a Marxist is even and simply asked you to define it for us and you can't . That after you using the charge endlessly about democrats . Come on dumb fuck here's your chance to make a impression.

There is a guaranteed way to find out who is stupid here just simply by the stupidest comments that the right makes. They are so willing to step right up and show the world the tattoo on their forehead saying" that they are a dumb ass"

Where are you ace , I said you have no fucking clue what a Marxist is even and simply asked you to define it for us and you can't . That after you using the charge endlessly about democrats . Come on dumb fuck here's your chance to make a impression.

Go play your little game with your circle jerk friends.

Furthermore, you decry what Trump did to women but can't define one. what does this even mean
It means you champion abortion and other women's rights like Title IX, but can't define a woman and/or advocate for everything that takes away from their rights and privacy.

If you're going to troll me, do better than that. If you're going to speak for women, be sure you know what one is, and make sure you don't advocate for things that strip them of their societal standing.

Last edited:
It means you champion abortion and other women's rights like Title IX, but can't define a woman and/or advocate for everything that takes away from their rights and privacy.

If you're going to troll me, do better than that. If you're going to speak for women, be sure you know what one is, and make sure you don't advocate for things that strip them of their societal standing.
what the hell does this even mean. Must be posting to the wrong person. I sense gibberish but even at that it makes no sense. How am I trolling you. You seem to be a idiot. Why would I?

I found out who you are at least, You are one of the brain dead that calls everyone a Marxist , something that doesn't even exist in this country well there isn't enough to fill a thimble anyway. I can prove it easily , What is a Marxist idiot. By the way honcho you don't get to define what it is yourself. Strut your stuff ace , show us who you are , what is a Marxist.

I found out who you are at least, You are one of the brain dead that calls everyone a Marxist , something that doesn't even exist in this country well there isn't enough to fill a thimble anyway. I can prove it easily , What is a Marxist idiot. By the way honcho you don't get to define what it is yourself. Strut your stuff ace , show us who you are , what is a Marxist.
You tell us what a Marxist isn't. Then we'll talk Marxism.

Forum List

Back