I’m curious. Why would Trump say Harris is a Marxist while also saying within the same minute she was copying his policies?

Can any republicans explain that? Thanks. I’ll wait.
Really? It's obvious. She's a Far-Left Marxist who realizes she can't win the election unless she "pretends" to move to the middle. Hence her support of some of Trump's policies like fracking and it also explains why she used Trump's wall in her border videos. No one believes her sudden shift in policy.

One more time , I hate any scum that threaten my country its constitution and it's democracy. And yes anyone who supports it.
And yet you support the Biden/Harris Administration? Who used the DOJ against their chief political rival? Who opened our borders and flooded the country with illegals, violent gang members and lethal drugs? Who's fiscal policies cost the average American family an extra $40,000 out of pocket due to inflation? If you love America...why do you support people who are destroying it?

Can any republicans explain that? Thanks. I’ll wait.
Wow Billy, you really got us this time. Let me be the first to congratulate you on your most superior of intellects.

Oh wait...................

What's because her copying Trump's policies appeals to the voters, plus
Saying you're for something doesn't mean you're actually for it, plus
Even Bernie Sanders says she's a fraud.

Wow Billy, you really got us this time. Let me be the first to congratulate you on your most superior of intellects.

Oh wait...................

What's because her copying Trump's policies appeals to the voters, plus
Saying you're for something doesn't mean you're actually for it, plus
Even Bernie Sanders says she's a fraud.
She's on video several times emphatically saying she wants to BAN FRACKING. Now suddenly she's for it since she needs votes in Pennsylvania? If she should win you can kiss those jobs goodbye. She herself said she fundamentally has not changed. Classic bait and switch.

If you say so.

At least I know the difference between a man and a woman.
You know this was never witty to begin with, but what’s even sadder is that you people do not seem to realize that it is WAY over said. It’s all you people have because you lack real arguments.

And yet you support the Biden/Harris Administration? Who used the DOJ against their chief political rival? Who opened our borders and flooded the country with illegals, violent gang members and lethal drugs? Who's fiscal policies cost the average American family an extra $40,000 out of pocket due to inflation? If you love America...why do you support people who are destroying it?
Not even close you microbe. This i s what going to happen , how do I know because it has happened before with Trump and Biden. Trump and Biden's executive orders to restrict the border has been over turned by the court on multiple occasions because they law says they can come into our country, Not only by the worlds most respected world treaties and many many laws that your hate group supported in the past. The 1951 refugee conventions and the the 1967 refuge convention and their treaties , which speaks directly to border crossing for people who are threatened in their country and I will add there are also multiple border treaty's that are in general supporting refugees along with dozens of America laws written here, by your politicians . By the way for you stupid people, Treaties become laws of the land when past by congress and signed by the president. . So fuck head tell us how we will get around this , You dumb fuck.

Really? It's obvious. She's a Far-Left Marxist who realizes she can't win the election unless she "pretends" to move to the middle. Hence her support of some of Trump's policies like fracking and it also explains why she used Trump's wall in her border videos. No one believes her sudden shift in policy.
Hey dumb fuck what is a Marxist.

She's on video several times emphatically saying she wants to BAN FRACKING. Now suddenly she's for it since she needs votes in Pennsylvania? If she should win you can kiss those jobs goodbye. She herself said she fundamentally has not changed. Classic bait and switch.
Her policy is not judged by when she became the vice president committing to support the president. All vice president have done just that. Are you that stupid.

where the dumb dumb Fang "
Hey dumb fuck what is a Marxist. we are all waiting quietly for your answer.

One more time , I hate any scum that threaten my country its constitution and it's democracy. And yes anyone who supports it.

Not even close you microbe. This i s what going to happen , how do I know because it has happened before with Trump and Biden. Trump and Biden's executive orders to restrict the border has been over turned by the court on multiple occasions because they law says they can come into our country, Not only by the worlds most respected world treaties and many many laws that your hate group supported in the past. The 1951 refugee conventions and the the 1967 refuge convention and their treaties , which speaks directly to border crossing for people who are threatened in their country and I will add there are also multiple border treaty's that are in general supporting refugees along with dozens of America laws written here, by your politicians . By the way for you stupid people, Treaties become laws of the land when past by congress and signed by the president. . So fuck head tell us how we will get around this , You dumb fuck.
You don't really know a thing about our immigration laws...do you, Jbander? Like I said...with you it's all about insults. Look at that post. It's who you are.

Her policy is not judged by when she became the vice president committing to support the president. All vice president have done just that. Are you that stupid.
So should we judge her by what she said were going to be her policies when she was running for President back in 2020?

Forum List

Back