Belief in a God, the existence of a higher power, and the concept of an afterlife. Science or Religion?

possibility vs probability.

IS space infinite? There is no agreement, no scientific consensus on that, is there?

And afterlife is possible? Probably not. Life ends. Energy is now life to you?

Can't prove the universe isn't infinite. All our knowledge on the reaches of the universe are speculation. It could be infinite. Or if you could look far enough into space you might look back at yourself. No human knows for sure. But that's what this thread is, speculation.

And life isn't energy? Well, wouldn't be alive if not for energy. All life requires energy. So the concept of your energy moving to another form to carry on after your body ceases to be able to sustain it or house isn't a crazy notion.

No one knows these things. You nor I. It's all just ideas we generate about possibilities. Some people are able to see more potential than others is all, but doesn't make anyone correct or wrong.

Can't prove the universe isn't infinite. All our knowledge on the reaches of the universe are speculation. It could be infinite. Or if you could look far enough into space you might look back at yourself. No human knows for sure. But that's what this thread is, speculation.

And life isn't energy? Well, wouldn't be alive if not for energy. All life requires energy. So the concept of your energy moving to another form to carry on after your body ceases to be able to sustain it or house isn't a crazy notion.

No one knows these things. You nor I. It's all just ideas we generate about possibilities. Some people are able to see more potential than others is all, but doesn't make anyone correct or wrong.

“What am I? Am I the bulb that carries the light, or am I the light of which the bulb is a vehicle?”

― Joseph Campbell, The Power of Myth

Forum List

Back