What if Joe Biden had picked Tulsi Gabbard for VP instead of Kamala Harris? (Poll)

Should Joe Biden have picked Tulsi Gabbard or Kamala Harris for VP?

• Tulsi

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Kamala

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • See my post

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
You can get a clear picture of just who on this site is full blown Marxist by their reactions to Tulsi.

She is, in fact, what an old school liberal used to be. I disagree with her on a number of issues, but it cannot be said that she isn't intelligent, articulate, sensible, and in some things, a very reasonable individule.

More importantly, she is level-headed and not prone to wild flights of fancy or hysterics like the girly men from this website are.
She is pretty and says somethings conservatives like for money. That is who she is. You like her so that she can make money from Fox and speaking engagements all for money. She has zero aspirations to be a leader, just aspirations to be well off.

She is pretty and says somethings conservatives like for money. That is who she is. You like her so that she can make money from Fox and speaking engagements all for money. She has zero aspirations to be a leader, just aspirations to be well off.
She is pretty. Pretty level-headed and rational.

These are two of the top reasons progressives/marxists don't like her.

They NEVER would have picked Tulsi. It would not happen.

If they did they would have ended up booting her out. Even though she was a Democrat, she is an old school Democrat. She is not this new breed of democract. She would have been against everything they are doing and openly said so. She would be a liability to their party.

They NEVER would have picked Tulsi. It would not happen.

If they did they would have ended up booting her out. Even though she was a Democrat, she is an old school Democrat. She is not this new breed of democract. She would have been against everything they are doing and openly said so. She would be a liability to their party.
Nope, she's an airhead.

No one noticed her until she started saying stupid shit out loud.

The fact that Moscow Tulsi only appeals to Republicans says otherwise.

She's a complete airhead, but she looks hot in a surf-suit.
Face it . The Democrat party is stuck with cackling Kamala. You wanted an incompetent DIE hire and that's what you deserve.

During a discussion with Bill Mahar and Chris Matthews, Tulsi Gabbard looks to be the voice of reason for democrats.

Tulsi is active duty military, and came in second to Joe Biden in the democrat primaries. She is very electable.

Joe went for diversity instead of competence, and is now paying the price. Imagine the Tulsi v Trump polls????

Things happen for a reason.

Tulsi would have been infinitely better, but she wouldn't have stood silently by as Biden became a full blown, Marxist renegade. Tulsi didn't leave the party, the party left Tulsi. Being as intelligent as she is, I hope Trump can find a meaningful spot for her. MAGA
She ranks with Greene and Boebert.

During a discussion with Bill Mahar and Chris Matthews, Tulsi Gabbard looks to be the voice of reason for democrats.

Tulsi is active duty military, and came in second to Joe Biden in the democrat primaries. She is very electable.

Joe went for diversity instead of competence, and is now paying the price. Imagine the Tulsi v Trump polls????

I want Tulsi to be TRUMP'S Vice President.

Oh, I think that AOC is useless, too. So are Boebett and MTG.

She was right on Amazon, though, Amazon can't be trusted.
She was stupid enough to think she could punish Amazon. She's like an ant to them. We're living in an Amazon world and 95% of her constituents would choose Amazon over her. Making her stupid statement was just that, stupid. MAGA

Tulsi would have been infinitely better, but she wouldn't have stood silently by as Biden became a full blown, Marxist renegade. Tulsi didn't leave the party, the party left Tulsi. Being as intelligent as she is, I hope Trump can find a meaningful spot for her. MAGA
I like Tulsi a lot but she probably would not be a good choice for a cabinet post or bureau chief for Trump. She would probably do better as a television talk show host, the 'leftist' on "The Five" or some such.

Tulsi is no conservative--she believes that college should be free to the students, believes in universal healthcare, believes in cashless bail, etc. putting her pretty left of center. But at least she is an old style intellectually honest "Democrat" who loves America and Americans and does not approve of policies that intentionally harm both.

I liked Gabbard ever since she didn't stand for Hillary Clinton's crap in 2016. I wished Biden would have selected her over Harris, but I doubt it was even a possibility given Gabbard's refusal to march to whatever tune the DNC was playing.

Forum List

Back