I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

/—-/ Trump never asked Pence to count anything you dope. He said the VP should send the ballots back to the individual state legislatures to verify. RINO Pence refused to do it.
According to this source: https://www.factcheck.org/2023/08/what-trump-asked-of-pence/
"The Defendant(Trump) did this first by using knowingly false claims of election fraud to convince the Vice President to accept the Defendant’s fraudulent electors, reject legitimate electoral votes, or send legitimate electoral votes to state legislatures for review rather than count them.
NOTE: Factcheck.org drew their OWN conclusions with this totally UNPROVEN statement!
When that failed, the Defendant attempted to use a crowd of supporters that he had gathered in Washington, D.C., to pressure the Vice President to fraudulently alter the election results.”
QUESTION for factcheck.org... where is your proof that use the crowd?
Now this is their proof!
Vice President announce that ‘because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.'
Pence response to Trump to reject the states with questionable results:
“You know I don’t think I have the authority to change the outcome.”
NOTE!!! It was PENCE's decision to NOT reject the states because of ... I don’t think I have the authority!
HE ASSUMED his authority was not there....WHY????
All of this is proof that the 2020 election should have been more closely determined by the SCOTUS!
AND don't anyone say will all the lower courts said "No STANDING"
Now the state of Colorado for example

The Supreme Court of Colorado held that President Donald J. Trump is disqualified from holding the office of President because he “engaged in insurrection” against the Constitution of the United States — and that he did so after taking an oath “as an officer of the United States” to “support” the Constitution. The state supreme court ruled that the Colorado Secretary of State should not list President Trump’s name on the 2024 presidential primary ballot or count any write-in votes cast for him. The state supreme court stayed its decision pending United States Supreme Court review.
Think about that! WHAT PROOF did the judges in Colorado have that he “engaged in insurrection”?

Now I'm not going to research the remaining states that said Trump had NO STANDING!!!

After nearly 4 years where I was convinced Trump lost but due to the wasted "MAIL in JUNK voting"!!!

You will not understand the concept but lets check this out.

"P01135809" -----> Felon...34 times
Hollywood access tapes
No regret or apology from "P01135809" about the The Central Park 5
Convicted Sexual offender.
Just a start!
Well let's just use some good Ole balanced perspective in all this..

Comparing Trump too Democrat politician's gives Trump the win hands down. FACT !!!

First Trump gets set up by the Democrat machine, then it gives you sheeple knuckleheads some kind of cult like talking points to run with, otherwise just like some kind of Jim Jones follower's or David Koresh follower's that are more gullable than they were, otherwise as if that couldn't be achieved ever again. WRONG !!!

What is wrong with you. You told us Biden was mentally perfect, not sufferring dementia.

It's a shame you're not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean...
I know you are of low intelligence. Democrats are 100% behind Biden even as he displayed full blown dementia.

Now democrats are 100% behind the presidential canididate who never won a single state primary, in two presidential election.

Everything out of a democrat's mouth is low intelligence, nonsense.

Great video. I see a non-violent crowd of 500,000. I see those in the front getting pushed rammed shoved by the weight of the tens of thoussnds all entering the capitol grounds.

I see the police hoplessly being crushed along with the peaceful Trump supporters. I see the poorly trained police trying to push and fight the few right in front of them.

The few in the front cant move anywhere. The police at this point had no business trying to shove them back.

I also see in your video a police officer that fell from the crowd surging, now being held up by Trump supporters. Being protected from the extreme force of a crowd.

The police officer in the video was resuced and saved by MAGA

You have never been at the front of the stage at a rock concert. 11 dead at the Who concert in Ohio. Was that a riot, an insurrection. Was it an angry mob.

No deaths during what you are told to call an insurrection. You also told us Biden was of sound mind, you argued biden would be president.

Nice pics and video, I am not done with your pic, yet. Great pic, showing jan 6th was not an insurrection

If you see a peaceful crowd then don't be so shocked when everyone accuses you of being disconnected from reality and part of the Trump cult. b 🤷‍♀️

I know you are of low intelligence. Democrats are 100% behind Biden even as he displayed full blown dementia.

Now democrats are 100% behind the presidential canididate who never won a single state primary, in two presidential election.

They have lowered themselves because of a stupid agenda that a certain group is pushing or have been working for quite sometime now, and it's made them the most ridiculous idiot's ever because of it.

Aww, you poor loser. Look at how you have to change what you said after I proved your lie, that I told you Biden was mentally perfect, was complete and utter bullshit.

Lie elsewhere.

If you see a peaceful crowd then don't be so shocked when everyone accuses you of being disconnected from reality and part of the Trump cult. b 🤷‍♀️
Funny, because you attempt to be naive on purpose, and why is this ?

It's because you don't want to understand the post in the way that it wasn't written, so you would rather input simplistic analogies that are misleading in order to make what he said somehow wrong.

He didn't say that the entire crowd was peaceful, but most of the rally goers (95%), were peaceful and respectful. You can't deny that but you try ever so hard too include all patriots as if to suggest they were all guilty because they were their to peacefully protest the 2020 election.

According to this source: https://www.factcheck.org/2023/08/what-trump-asked-of-pence/
"The Defendant(Trump) did this first by using knowingly false claims of election fraud to convince the Vice President to accept the Defendant’s fraudulent electors, reject legitimate electoral votes, or send legitimate electoral votes to state legislatures for review rather than count them.
NOTE: Factcheck.org drew their OWN conclusions with this totally UNPROVEN statement!
When that failed, the Defendant attempted to use a crowd of supporters that he had gathered in Washington, D.C., to pressure the Vice President to fraudulently alter the election results.”
QUESTION for factcheck.org... where is your proof that use the crowd?
Now this is their proof!
Vice President announce that ‘because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.'
NOTE!!! It was PENCE's decision to NOT reject the states because of ... I don’t think I have the authority!
All of this is proof that the 2020 election should have been more closely determined by the SCOTUS!
Now the state of Colorado for example

The Supreme Court of Colorado held that President Donald J. Trump is disqualified from holding the office of President because he “engaged in insurrection” against the Constitution of the United States — and that he did so after taking an oath “as an officer of the United States” to “support” the Constitution. The state supreme court ruled that the Colorado Secretary of State should not list President Trump’s name on the 2024 presidential primary ballot or count any write-in votes cast for him. The state supreme court stayed its decision pending United States Supreme Court review.
Think about that! WHAT PROOF did the judges in Colorado have that he “engaged in insurrection”?

Now I'm not going to research the remaining states that said Trump had NO STANDING!!!

After nearly 4 years where I was convinced Trump lost but due to the wasted "MAIL in JUNK voting"!!!
/——/ I stopped reading your cut & paste hit piece at “false claims”
President Trump truly believed the election was stolen. There are too many unanswered questions to dismiss it out of hand.

/——/ I stopped reading your cut & paste hit piece at “false claims”
President Trump truly believed the election was stolen. There are too many unanswered questions to dismiss it out of hand.
You obviously didn't READ the entire post.

NOTE!!!
It was PENCE's decision to NOT reject the states because of ... I don’t think I have the authority!

The state of Colorado for example

Perhaps he did truly believe the election was stolen, but that doesn’t actually change anything.

He doesn’t get to change the outcome of the election and deprive millions of Americans their right to vote based on what he “believes”.

BUT Pence response to Trump to reject the states with questionable results:
NOTE!!!
It was PENCE's decision to NOT reject the states because of ... I don’t think I have the authority!

WHY didn't he let SCOTUS determine his authority?

because a sociopathic, malignant narcissist, with arrested development has no biz'nez having the nuclear codes.

Aww, you poor loser. Look at how you have to change what you said after I proved your lie, that I told you Biden was mentally perfect, was complete and utter bullshit.

Lie elsewhere.
Faun, all across these threads you said Biden was mentally fit to be president. Over and over you argued.

Now you claim that you never said Biden was fit.

You fell in line like the perfect trained monkey.

BUT Pence response to Trump to reject the states with questionable results:
NOTE!!!

Pence didn’t assume anything. He examined the law and made his determination.

There was only one set of certified electors from every state. The fake elector certificates were meaningless.

No case made it before SCOTUS because no one had any case that was actually legitimate.

because a sociopathic, malignant narcissist, with arrested development has no biz'nez having the nuclear codes.
Oh I agree with your poor childish reasons for not liking Trump... BUT Presidents are called "EXECUTIVES" for a reason!
They make things happen and Trump as an EXECUTIVE doesn't think like a politician who tries to be politically correct!
I am confident you don't know Trump was the only President to give $1.6 million over 4 years of his salary to charities.
You also don't know (primarily because the biased MSM won't report it!) that Trump was the first president in 62 years
to make the USA Energy independent.
Proof!
Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”
www.instituteforenergyresearch.org
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
And those are just two of hundreds of "EXECUTIVE ORDERS" Trump accomplished while being an asshole!
AGAIN I personally don't like Trump BUT I recognize SUCCESSFUL executives like Trump sometimes ARE assholes!
Oh and by the way Trump NEVER EVER said something so stupid like these two comments that

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

A) Drove gas prices up over 50%

gaspricesunderTrumpbiden083124.png

I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

B) Increased illegals by over 666%

Illegalsundertrumpvsbiden081224.png

Oh I agree with your poor childish reasons for not liking Trump... BUT Presidents are called "EXECUTIVES" for a reason!
They make things happen and Trump as an EXECUTIVE doesn't think like a politician who tries to be politically correct!
I am confident you don't know Trump was the only President to give $1.6 million over 4 years of his salary to charities.
You also don't know (primarily because the biased MSM won't report it!) that Trump was the first president in 62 years
Proof!
And those are just two of hundreds of "EXECUTIVE ORDERS" Trump accomplished while being an asshole!
AGAIN I personally don't like Trump BUT I recognize SUCCESSFUL executives like Trump sometimes ARE assholes!
Oh and by the way Trump NEVER EVER said something so stupid like these two comments that

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

View attachment 1010634

View attachment 1010633

blah blah blah.gif

Pence didn’t assume anything. He examined the law and made his determination.

There was only one set of certified electors from every state. The fake elector certificates were meaningless.

No case made it before SCOTUS because no one had any case that was actually legitimate.
The why would he say.. “You know I don’t think I have the authority to change the outcome.”
If he KNEW as you said... why would he say "I DON"T THINK"??
Very simple.

Proof!

View attachment 1010634

View attachment 1010633

all his schoolyard bullying & nic names he gives to anybody that disagrees with him:

main-qimg-73df9e66ce66658a9c6d7d52ce938f1e-lq

👆arrested development.

& as far as malignant narcissism? donny is textbook 👇:

How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist
The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving the self.

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]
How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist

syphilitic brain syndrome
What are the mental symptoms of syphilis?

It is quite correct to say, therefore, that syphilitic insanity may mimic every known form of mental derangement, simulating acute mania, ordinary melancholia, terminal dementia or resembling so closely paretic dementia that experts may differ in their diagnosis.

Forum List

Back