Kamalla Harris wants Medicare for all

Reminds me of something Hillary Clinton said once during the 2016 primaries. Some of the people running against her wanted a minimum wage of $15 per hour and Hillary favored a minimum wage of $12 per hour, saying that anything more than that would be bad for small businesses. Then a journalist asked her that if she won and had a democratic House and Senate who sent a bill to her desk for a minimum wage of $15 per hour, would she sign it and Hillary said, "Sure". We all know what these people want and will do, despite the crap they spew.
I'm sure you can keep the lesser classes down if you concentrate on it. That will make you richer by comparison, eh?

I'm sure you can keep the lesser classes down if you concentrate on it. That will make you richer by comparison, eh?
LOL. Man, open your eyes! The deep blue states which have complete control of their branches of government have the most wealth and income inequality, the most social injustice, the most crime, and the most homelessness. When are you guys going to wake up?

LOL. Man, open your eyes! The deep blue states which have complete control of their branches of government have the most wealth and income inequality, the most social injustice, the most crime, and the most homelessness. When are you guys going to wake up?
Yet you can never name any policies that caused that.

A normal person might just wonder, "could that be because that's where the biggest cities are?"... and then you would have nothing.

Forum List

Back