Texas removes 1 million ineligible voters from voter rolls — finds 30% of noncitizens previously cast ballots

LOLOL

You're demented, Dumbfuck.

I posted articles showing it. Even better, rightwing Heritage Foundation, which maintains a database of election fraud, shows they're Republican.

tenor.gif

LOLOL

You're demented, Dumbfuck.

I posted articles showing it. Even better, rightwing Heritage Foundation, which maintains a database of election fraud, shows they're Republican.

tenor.gif
Your list didn't have all as Republicans, Simp.

Keep lying, that's what you do best.

Your list didn't have all as Republicans, Simp.

Keep lying, that's what you do best.

Dumbfuck, I posted several Republicans who casted votes for Trump in the name of someone deceased.

That's what you asked for. That's what you got.

You can stop wetting your bed now.

Dumbfuck, I posted several Republicans who casted votes for Trump in the name of someone deceased.

No, you lied. You claimed all on your list were Republicans. You have failed miserably to back up that lie, liar.

White's claim was about the 2020 election. I had to only get to the second one on your list to find one from an earlier election.

:oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8:

Another Fawnboi fail.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No, you lied. You claimed all on your list were Republicans. You have failed miserably to back up that lie, liar.

They are, according to the rightwing Heritage foundation.

Still, you asked for several Republicans who casted votes for dead people and I gave you that. You've been wetting your bed ever since.

tenor.gif

White's claim was about the 2020 election. I had to only get to the second one on your list to find one from an earlier election.

:oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8:

Another Fawnboi fail.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOLOLOLOL

I gave you 3 names from the 2020 election.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??? :ack-1:

They are, according to the rightwing Heritage foundation.

Still, you asked for several Republicans who casted votes for dead people and I gave you that. You've been wetting your bed ever since.

tenor.gif
Nope. You have failed miserably to prove they are all Republicans.

And I asked White to back up his lies about the 2020 election. You brought at least one from an earlier election. No telling how many on your list wasn't from 2020.

Anytime you bring out your dancing Don, the guy from the commercials, or the Southpark nerds, you know you are on the run.

Keep losing, it's what you do best.

Your math sucks. Explain it.

How did Abbott get elected "on fraudulent votes"? He won his last election by almost 1 million votes.

Let's see your math, Simp.
Yet you provide no math just howling at the moon and a lack of understand that really make a person go hmmmm

acting like you understand math which is quite funny

The winner because he won had no voter fraud that favored him. All the fraud was a wasted on the loser of the election.

I would doubt that your simple mind would understand that

Texas purges voter records on a regular basis. So as the article states why is abbott claiming fraud.

Especially when he wins every election

I doubt you would understand but keep howling at the moon. One day it will respond.

I tell you why because it is a way to rile up the base. You certainly make that case.

Yet you provide no math just howling at the moon and a lack of understand that really make a person go hmmmm

acting like you understand math which is quite funny

The winner because he won had no voter fraud that favored him. All the fraud was a wasted on the loser of the election.

I would doubt that your simple mind would understand that

Texas purges voter records on a regular basis. So as the article states why is abbott claiming fraud.

Especially when he wins every election

I doubt you would understand but keep howling at the moon. One day it will respond.

I tell you why because it is a way to rile up the base. You certainly make that case.

I provided the math, Dumbass.

The claim was Abbott's election is bogus because of illegals voting.

Abbot won by almost a million votes, and out of the 6000 illegals purged around 2000 voted in previous elections. So tell me how they put Abbott over the top, moron.

Keep losing, it's what you do best, Simp.

I provided the math, Dumbass.

The claim was Abbott's election is bogus because of illegals voting.

Abbot won by almost a million votes, and out of the 6000 illegals purged around 2000 voted in previous elections. So tell me how they put Abbott over the top, moron.

Keep losing, it's what you do best, Simp.

And I guess you realize that Abbott is a republican

Sorry I didn't mention that earlier but your so predictable

Forum List

Back